Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

no bros in the diet forums anymore, can I get a diet critique?

chiro

730am - 4 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 1/2 cup oats, 1T flax oil
cals428 f22 c29 p27

10am - 3/4 cup brown rice, 8oz lean meat (chix, tuna etc)
cals467 f7 c32 p57

12~1 - grilled chix(8oz) salad and 1 med yam -or- 8oz lean meat and 1/2 cup beans.
cals476 f6 c42 p59

3 - 6oz lean meat, and 1 slice WW bread
cals280 f2 c15 p46

6 - post w/o - 2scoops whey, 45g dextrose
cals 409 f4 c52 p 42

9 - 8oz lean meat, green veggies (brussels, greens etc)
cals 202 f4 c3 p41

11 - 1 T Flax oil
cals 130 f14 c0 p0

Totals :
Cals-2400
Fat-60 (24%)
Carbs-174 (28%)
Protein- 276 (48%)

I'm 6' 200lbs, about 17%bf.

I hit the weights 4 days a week, and do cardio 5. I'm taking 500g sust/wk, T3, and cycling clen with eca.

I want this to be perfect, and I want to lose the maximum possible fat.

The diet is ok to start with for the first few weeks, but your calories may need to drop every couple of weeks there after. Or consider doing all meat and eggs M-f and then throw in carbs on the weekends or on any other 2 days that are high cardio days.

With the clen and eca and T3 though you may be ok, just be prepared to change things up if you don't drop 2 pounds every week or more often.

You have more room for error since you will be chemically enhnced, it seems like you know what you are doing, just monitor your results once a week, and modify from there to make them continual.

I'd drop your calories after two weeks doing that to around 2100 if you really want to strip it. With the lowered calorie level, maybe only do cardio 3 times a week.

So you got it at 12 cal/lb, remember that you are on T3 and that can shed more muscle than fat if you are not careful. How much are you using.

I think you may want to change your macro nutrient breakdown as you progress. Right now you have it 30/50/20 (my favorite btw). That's how I usually start and then I drop calories by about 100-150 as I lose more weigh and switch to 20/60/20, I go all the way down to 10/70/20 sometimes and work my way back up to 40/40/20 gradually.

Also, if you want it to be perfect you have to keep track of your sodium content. Do you have any cheat meals planned? I think it's best to plan ahead.

Also, I did not see any hint of dairy in your diet, lack of calcium will halt fat loss in a big way. I would add some dairy the first few weeks and then cut it out, supplement with calcium.

Also, keep in mind that losing fat is not the answer, you have to lose fat and maintain muscle mass. I would suggest adding an oral steroid like Winstrol or Anavar as you progress into your diet.

I'm taking 25mcg of T3 (not to exceed that)

I didn't list my supplements: calcium, fish oil capsules, multivit, vit c, vit e, niacin.

--

I lost 2.5 lbs during my first week. I added cottage cheese and a scoop of casein to my last meal, and dropped the 10am chicken.

---

cheat meals- my cheat meals come on sunday morning, and once through the week.

---

I've got my eye on sodium, not touched a salt shaker in a week.

---

Thats what I planned on doing with my carb intake. When should I determine to change that ???

Top Bottom