Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NJRipped's Guide for Getting Below 7% Without Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJRipped

Get ready for another great NJR thread!! :) Many people have asked about my technique for getting below 7% BF. This is what worked for me:

1. Cardio first thing in the morning before breakfast - 30 mins medium intensity;
2. Cardio at night - 15 mins high intensity;
3. Consume about 200 cals below your maintenance level once you reach 7%. It will be slow but otherwise your body may go into starvation mode (ask me how I know).
4. Eat your largest meal in the morning and gradually reduce the caloric intake of your later meals.

One of the main reasons people cannot reach low body fat levels is that they're over-estimating their caloric intake. Weigh or measure your food so that you accurately calculate your caloric intake.

NJRipped said:
Get ready for another great NJR thread!! :) Many people have asked about my technique for getting below 7% BF. This is what worked for me:

1. Cardio first thing in the morning before breakfast - 30 mins medium intensity;
2. Cardio at night - 15 mins high intensity;
3. Consume about 200 cals below your maintenance level once you reach 7%. It will be slow but otherwise your body may go into starvation mode (ask me how I know).
4. Eat your largest meal in the morning and gradually reduce the caloric intake of your later meals.

One of the main reasons people cannot reach low body fat levels is that they're over-estimating their caloric intake. Weigh or measure your food so that you accurately calculate your caloric intake.

You are persistent dude.........I'll give you that much.

NJRipped said:
One of the main reasons people cannot reach low body fat levels is that they're over-estimating their caloric intake.

I 'd rather say they are under-estimating their caloric intake ;)

BTW, you're doing cardio also on weight training days ?

Under-estimating/over-estimating, it's all the same in the big scheme of things. lol Nice catch by the way.

On my way down, I continued with cardio twice per day on weight training days. At maintenance, just once per day.

Anthrax said:
I 'd rather say they are under-estimating their caloric intake ;)

BTW, you're doing cardio also on weight training days ?

I learned long ago that there will always be people trying to bring you down - whether it's because of jealousy or they're just leading miserable lives. They actually crack me up now since I can see right through them.

JKurz1 said:
You are persistent dude.........I'll give you that much.

Your methods may not be the best way for a large individual to get ripped. Its very different for someone small to get a very low body fat, and a massive individual to do the same.

BodyByFinaplix said:
Your methods may not be the best way for a large individual to get ripped. Its very different for someone small to get a very low body fat, and a massive individual to do the same.

BBF has a good point here.

A man 5'11 250 @ 30 % could cruise on some pretty small amounts of food.

I do one session of low and one high at this point. I don't need cardio at this point but actually have reached the point where I like it (I couldn't stand it before). I just bought a Precor elyptical and also have a stairmaster. No other supplements are taken for maintaining my BF levels and just eat normal foods - chicken, eggs, etc). Hope that helps.

oldmanthunder said:
what kind of intensity is the cardio, and what kind of diet are you on- do you supplement anything (besides protein), or just eat normal food?

I read other posts on Elite and elsewhere about people taking massive amounts of drugs - I'm saying you can do it without the harmful side effects. Of course you probably will lose more muscle my way than injesting massive amounts of juice but you make your choices if life.

BodyByFinaplix said:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom