Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NJRipped's Guide for Getting Below 7% Without Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
How goes it NJ my fellow ripped brother, I was curios how old you are and what you do for a living? You saw my thread, were in similar shape and bodytypes.

15 minutes of hiit is great @ 165-170 bpm. that alone with a sound diet will YEILD great results. no need for eca stacks or gimmick workouts or trendy drugs to get into shape

k for njripped

my cardio goes for 60 mins a day

I was wondering if 35 grams of carbs is enough to have per day? 20 grams from oats in the morning and 15 grams at night from brown rice? (ofcourse I incormporate protein, fat, vegies etc)

Is it ok for WHAT... probably not if you want to maintain ketosis, but probably not enough for running marathons.

NJRipped said:
Do you mean because you do cardio near the time you weight train?
No, I do my cardio in the AM....thats the one thing me and you have in common......I train at night.....when I'm bulking, I do 20 minutes on the elliptical HIIT style sprints........when I'm cutting, I do it fasted, on the treadmill - 35minutes mininimum at 65-75% mhr......

BTW - cardio is just a nice component-whether your strip bodyfat or gain mass is all in the diet......

abarlament said:
Is it ok for WHAT... probably not if you want to maintain ketosis, but probably not enough for running marathons.

to strip body fat off

do you think 35 grams of carbs is too low for a female who is 5'5''

A fellow ripped broly. :) Can you link your thread? I'm a 32 yo attorney. How about you?

ncmil said:
How goes it NJ my fellow ripped brother, I was curios how old you are and what you do for a living? You saw my thread, were in similar shape and bodytypes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom