Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NJRipped's Guide for Getting Below 7% Without Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have seen a cardiologist for heart palpitations then you shouldn't even consider ephedra. You don't need it - simply cut your calorie consumption. These supps don't work in the long run anyway since once you stop, your metabolism will slow down.

Yasmina said:
thanks I will check it out, hopefully it is available in Aus., but I have had some heart palpitations which started 2 months ago and I am not sure if it is from those supplements....(the docs./cardiologists do not know if the supplements caused it either plus the bad news about the side effects make me I am a bit scared to use it)...

NJRipped said:
Thats why I do cardio before I eat. I get up and get on the elliptical - don't even give it a second thought not doing it. Once it becomes part of your morning routine you'll actually like it. Another trick is to do cardio again at night for one half the time you did it in the morning - high intensity. Seems like very little work.

I've done morning cardio for 45 minutes in the morning since 07/4, I have gone from 24% to 11%, and gained 10lbm, of course the EQ/Proviron in the middle helped. Morning Cardio is Great. Im gonna try the night Hi Intensity as well now and shoot for 10%

Congrats gamorrah. One thing I'd like to point out, if you are on a ketogenic diet, or other low carb diet (<100g), cardio first thing in the morning is unnecessary, as you will have FFAs floating around all day.

njripped, have you ever tried alpha mediated cardio? Well, I should ask instead, what are your high intensity cardio workouts?

abarlament said:
Congrats gamorrah. One thing I'd like to point out, if you are on a ketogenic diet, or other low carb diet (<100g), cardio first thing in the morning is unnecessary, as you will have FFAs floating around all day.

njripped, have you ever tried alpha mediated cardio? Well, I should ask instead, what are your high intensity cardio workouts?

thanks, Im new to this, but I assume you mean free floating aminos?
Im currently 50/30/20 on my nutrients ratios, but I have really slowed down lately, I was always pretty cynical about goal driven behaivors and how self image plays a role in behavior. As soon as I got to the leanest I've ever been, It became increasingly difficult to maintain my diet. It was as if I saw myself as starving and the hunger really kicked in. I really want to break 10%, but I now believe even more that I may need to do some neural hacking to get there.

No, I meant Free Fatty Acids, the things you have floating in your bloodstream that low intensity cardio burns off.

Never tried the alpha mediated cardio. I dont fall into the trap of trying all the latest and greatest whether training or supps. My HI cardio is 15mins with heart rate of 165-170 (very high for me).

abarlament said:

It's very simple:

20 minutes, elliptical, 30 second all out sprints on level 10-12, next 30 at 6.......back to 10-12 for 30, back to 6.........repeat.........

What are you attempting to accomplish?

JKurz1 said:
It's very simple:

20 minutes, elliptical, 30 second all out sprints on level 10-12, next 30 at 6.......back to 10-12 for 30, back to 6.........repeat.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom