Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NJRipped's Guide for Getting Below 7% Without Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taste isn't an issue when it comes to eating something beneficial to me. Coffee and/or tea isn't beneficial. I'm not going to drink something I despise simply because it's a hot drink and I'm too lazy to think of alternatives. Besides that, my new drink costs practically nothing. :)

Anthrax said:
I thought you said that taste was not an issue for you ?

BTW, few people like coffee the first time
But you quickly learn to love it :)

NJRipped said:
Taste isn't an issue when it comes to eating something beneficial to me. Coffee and/or tea isn't beneficial. I'm not going to drink something I despise simply because it's a hot drink and I'm too lazy to think of alternatives. Besides that, my new drink costs practically nothing. :)

Caffeine has some benefits !

A good kick in the ass effect when your motivation is not so good
Increased metabolism

Green Tea has MANY more benefits than coffee. 1 cup of Green Tea, half a Lemon & Splenda is GREAT!!! Try it one time and I promise you won't regret it.

Texas Ranger said:
Green Tea has MANY more benefits than coffee. 1 cup of Green Tea, half a Lemon & Splenda is GREAT!!! Try it one time and I promise you won't regret it.

I'm sure you're right

But in my company we have free coffee and NO green tea .....

Anthrax

Now you should know by now that I don't care at all about increasing my metabolism. It is what it is. I'm all about controlling myself and not using supps to allow me to eat a few more calories!

Anthrax said:
Caffeine has some benefits !

A good kick in the ass effect when your motivation is not so good
Increased metabolism

Great post...

Cardio in the morning really worked for me to lower my body fat at medium to high intensity. But I used Hydroxycut which had Ma Hunang (I think that is what it is called) which kept my energy levels up and stopped the carb cravings. Ma Huang has been made illegal in Australia for maybe about 1 year due to 150 related deaths.
Now I am trying to keep it all natural and its really difficult!!!

How do you keep the energy level up for cardio and stop the carb cravings without supplements?

Thats why I do cardio before I eat. I get up and get on the elliptical - don't even give it a second thought not doing it. Once it becomes part of your morning routine you'll actually like it. Another trick is to do cardio again at night for one half the time you did it in the morning - high intensity. Seems like very little work.

Yasmina said:
Great post...

Cardio in the morning really worked for me to lower my body fat at medium to high intensity. But I used Hydroxycut which had Ma Hunang (I think that is what it is called) which kept my energy levels up and stopped the carb cravings. Ma Huang has been made illegal in Australia for maybe about 1 year due to 150 related deaths.

How do you keep the energy level up for cardio and stop the carb cravings without supplements?

Yasmina said:
Great post...

Ma Huang is the "herbal" form of ephedra. You can still buy ephdrine HCL which is basically the same thing. Search Ephdrine HCL

ChewYxRage said:
Ma Huang is the "herbal" form of ephedra. You can still buy ephdrine HCL which is basically the same thing. Search Ephdrine HCL

thanks I will check it out, hopefully it is available in Aus., but I have had some heart palpitations which started 2 months ago and I am not sure if it is from those supplements....(the docs./cardiologists do not know if the supplements caused it either plus the bad news about the side effects make me I am a bit scared to use it)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom