Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NJRipped's Guide for Getting Below 7% Without Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then everything looks perfect although your calories may be a little low for someone over 200lbs @ 2400 (may want to stick with 2600-2700). It is a great feeling being able to eat strictly knowing most cannot.

Many people have asked what types of meals can be prepared in very little time with very low effort. Your diet is an excellent example. I don't think it's what they're looking for though. I think they want a great tasting, enjoyable meal. Well, they won't get that with your diet or mine.

The main reason I started this thread was to tell everyone that it's all about eating quality unprocessed high protein foods in proper portions. Good luck!

Tweakle said:
Oh yeah, I may have forgot to mention the kraft dinners I'm slipping in on the DL. LOL no I have discipline and I enjoy eating strictly knowing that 1) it works FAST and 2) 99.999% of people out there couldn't do this shit if you held a gun to their heads.

I might eat a 'regular' meal every few days if I'm on a work lunch, date or whatever but the worst that gets is sushi or steak and veggies.

Cals per day I'm estimating about 2400-2600ish

I don't think you could lose .5% a week under 7% without drugs. A 200lb person @ 7% has only 14lbs of fat on his body. Your body will be fighting you every step of the way; attempting to store or retain the fat it has - especially when it has never been this low before.

Another problem is determining your metabolic rate when you're under 7% - this will also slow progress. It will change and you cannot just drop substantially in cals or your body will go into starvation mode. Once you figure out how your body works under low BF conditions it will go much faster but still IMO .5% per week would be difficult.

The way I see it is that there is no rush. Most end up trying to lower BF as quickly as possible just so their diet will end. The problem is that when the diet ends, your BF shoots back up.

poopmonkey said:
NJ-
I know you mentioned that fat loss slows considerably once you get below 7%, but how fast could you drop fat before you got to 7%? I've heard 1/2% a week is a good goal, just wondering if you were able to speed that up at all. Thanks

-

I'm too vain to post it. lol But, since you're a reputable guy (from your posts), I will send an 8-10% & new pic to comare it to - just send your email address.

Anthrax said:
Could you post pics @ 8-10% BF please ?

I guess I'm more in that range than the 3-4 % ;)

Hmm, being cold is a great way to burn cals, right? Just to note, I read Venuto's book and thought it was great. It really laid out all you need to know. I went from 24% to 12.72% in a little over 4 months, with a boldenone/proviron cycle thrown in. I've actually only lost 10 pounds total and gained LBM. Carb tappering for the ENDO types is also pretty effective.

I don't think it's what they're looking for though

no, they want to be told it's ok to eat at subway, have a slice of pizza if they skip the wings, eat mac & cheese and bulk on ice cream. And they whine because they have to work a whole 40 hours a week and there's 'not enough time' to eat properly.

I've been guilty as charged in the past and went from looking pretty good back in mya (my gallery photo) to adding 20+ lbs of 'mass' over the rest of this year with that 'live a little' approach.

guys with bad /average genetics can't look even half decent if they eat like that even if they're doing JA sized cycles for several months. gotta have the discipline :)

one thing I've found - tuna blended tastes pretty good if you add 1/2 a red pepper and some beans to the mix.

I thought I'd let everyone in on my discovery for staying warm during the winter with low bodyfat. I decided to try some hot drinks but needed something with practically no calories because I wanted to be able to drink it often during the day and I don't have an extra calroies to spare.

Hot chocolate has between 25-50 calories per cup so that was out. I experimented with different things and came up with the following: 6 packs of aspartame and two teaspoons of lemon juice added to 3 cups of hot water (get an instant hot water dispenser and its much easier. Yeah, I know, pretty easy but the easier the better and it has practically no calories. :)

NJRipped said:
I thought I'd let everyone in on my discovery for staying warm during the winter with low bodyfat. I decided to try some hot drinks but needed something with practically no calories because I wanted to be able to drink it often during the day and I don't have an extra calroies to spare.

Hot chocolate has between 25-50 calories per cup so that was out. I experimented with different things and came up with the following: 6 packs of aspartame and two teaspoons of lemon juice added to 3 cups of hot water (get an instant hot water dispenser and its much easier. Yeah, I know, pretty easy but the easier the better and it has practically no calories. :)

There is an awsome new product
0 calorie
0 carb
tastes good
is cheap

it's called :coffee:

NJRipped said:

You can also try hot Green Tea, Lemon Juice & Splenda. Tastes good and NO calories...

NJRipped said:
Always hated coffee & tea - used to drink diet coke in the mornings. :)

I thought you said that taste was not an issue for you ?

BTW, few people like coffee the first time
But you quickly learn to love it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom