Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NJRipped's Guide for Getting Below 7% Without Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sorry but that guide was crap.
all you basically said was do cardio and make sure your guessing your rmr correctly.
now a better plan would be to start off by going to your local 24 hour fitness, and take a body gem test. its a test that just came out, you breath into this machine afor 9 min and it tells your EXACTLY how many cals you are burning at a resting heart rate throughout the day. its not like these formulas out there that can be anywhere from 50-600 cals off. once you get that, design yourself a good lean clean diet with the cals adding up to 20% below what your rmr test was. make sure you have the proper percentages of carbs fats and protien in there. cardio in the morning on an empty stomach is of no value and is an old bodybuilder myth, saying its good because you have no cals to burn therefore it utalizes fat. this is a incorrect theory as it has been proven in studies to no benifit. make sure you are burning more calories that your consuming, and to more accuratly measure this yo9u can get one of those heart rate monitors to make sure your are at your target heart rate throughout your workout, therefore utalizing as moch cals/fat as prossible at any given time throughout your workout. adding supplements can also benifit you alot, but thats alot of contraversy because what works for some doesnt for others. oh and forget about that low carb shit, ive proven to many old school bodybuilders that you can achive low bf% without low carb and feel 10 times better. ok im done ;)

It's not really a fear of not being able to lose it if I gain it although it does take a while to reduce down to lower levels. I consider myself a minimalist so I don't want excess simply for the sake of excess. I'll tell you how sick I am, I even removed 175lbs of unneeded weight from my Porsche to lighten it. lol

The only positive in gaining weight is the whole "cold thing." I'm still trying to find a solution. ChewYxRage suggested Underarmor so that's my next step. Before you know it the summer will be here again though. :)

ashley2212 said:
Ok, so after seeing the picture of you at 8-10%, I still feel the same way...

Personally , I like muscular men who are defined, yet smooth, like the pic of you at 8-10%. I think you look healthier and more appealing to me . However, it's really not me you're out to please - it's you.

I think a lot of times, people fail to take a step back and see how the world really sees them. In all honesty, nobody is going to even notice whether you're 3% or 8% bodyfat - except maybe your gf, and I'm guessing she probably won't care. I would say, stay at 3% if it makes you FEEL better... but in the winter, it obviously doesn't, which is why we're dicussing this in the first place.

If you know how to lose it, why fear gaining it for functional purposes?

with the money I make from my internet company I have a fleet of italian sportscars. But I dont like to waste money so I'm holding off on getting a digicam until the prices come down a little.

serious question - what do you think of my tuna, efa & broccoli diet plz thnx.

Good to see I'm not the only internet mogul here. :) Can you give me a link to your diet or set it out completely?

Tweakle said:
with the money I make from my internet company I have a fleet of italian sportscars. But I dont like to waste money so I'm holding off on getting a digicam until the prices come down a little.

serious question - what do you think of my tuna, efa & broccoli diet plz thnx.

sure, this is everyday

3 times daily - 'tuna shake' - 2 tins chunk lite & 1 tblspn olive/flax + 1/2 cup beans & broccoli

2 x shakes, 50 g's protien, either 25 g's oats if pre/post workout or flax/olive, and veggies

one solid meal.. usually chicken, veg & 1 tblsnp olive

ECA

4-6 litres water ED

I'd like to get down to around 200-210 with a sub 10% bf.. but I suspect more of my 'size' is fat than I'd like to think :coffee:

Could you post pics @ 8-10% BF please ?

I guess I'm more in that range than the 3-4 % ;)

That looks like a great diet and you should be able to hold much of your lean mass. How many calories per day with this diet? Are you holding out on me as far as any other "less than optimal foods" you're eating because thats a very strict diet? :)

Tweakle said:
sure, this is everyday

3 times daily - 'tuna shake' - 2 tins chunk lite & 1 tblspn olive/flax + 1/2 cup beans & broccoli

2 x shakes, 50 g's protien, either 25 g's oats if pre/post workout or flax/olive, and veggies

one solid meal.. usually chicken, veg & 1 tblsnp olive

ECA

4-6 litres water ED

I'd like to get down to around 200-210 with a sub 10% bf.. but I suspect more of my 'size' is fat than I'd like to think :coffee:

Oh yeah, I may have forgot to mention the kraft dinners I'm slipping in on the DL. LOL no I have discipline and I enjoy eating strictly knowing that 1) it works FAST and 2) 99.999% of people out there couldn't do this shit if you held a gun to their heads.

I might eat a 'regular' meal every few days if I'm on a work lunch, date or whatever but the worst that gets is sushi or steak and veggies.

Cals per day I'm estimating about 2400-2600ish

NJ-
I know you mentioned that fat loss slows considerably once you get below 7%, but how fast could you drop fat before you got to 7%? I've heard 1/2% a week is a good goal, just wondering if you were able to speed that up at all. Thanks

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom