Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NJRipped's Guide for Getting Below 7% Without Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's have an intelligent conversation about this for a change. What do you base this opinion upon?

JKurz1 said:
Pssstt....Hey Chewy.........No one posting on this thread is 3%, I promise you that.......not sure who you are talking to, but it doesnt matter.........

NJRipped said:
Let's have an intelligent conversation about this for a change. What do you base this opinion upon?
Hey, I'm not looking to argue with you man. If you say you are 3%, then so be it..........but between you and me, you aren't.

For everyone else, I was just a tad under 4.3% last summer.......the uncontrollerable body twitching, the insomnia, the sweats made it a few weeks of pure hell..............

NJRipped said:
I'm still trying to find a solution to this because I'm too cheap to keep my house temp at 78 degrees.

Hmmm... maybe put on a little fat? lol

Are you married or do you have a girlfriend, NJ?

Just a question out of curiosity, not an application for the position :p

You crack me up. I don't mind you disputing it but base it on something. For instance, take someone who had their BF levels taken hydrostatically and compare them to me. Or you could make it worth my effort to spend another $80 to take another test. We could bet $1000 that I come in under 3.5% (just in case I bulked up a little). lol

JKurz1 said:
Hey, I'm not looking to argue with you man. If you say you are 3%, then so be it..........but between you and me, you aren't.

For everyone else, I was just a tad under 4.3% last summer.......the uncontrollerable body twitching, the insomnia, the sweats made it a few weeks of pure hell..............

Believe me, I actually considered putting on some fat for the winter to keep warm. The problem is: How much would I put on? If I have to go up to 8-10% then thats a lot of fat. I have a pic at 8-10% and I don't like the look. Also, it takes a while to take it off.

Yes I have a gf but I'm always looking. lol You're probably wondering how she puts up with my eating - because I run the show. :)

ashley2212 said:
Hmmm... maybe put on a little fat? lol

Are you married or do you have a girlfriend, NJ?

Just a question out of curiosity, not an application for the position :p

NJRipped said:
Sorry, I thought I did. What was it again?

When you train with weights you say you only do 2 sets of exercises for each body part . So does this mean for "chest day" you'd do two sets of presses and call it a week for that muscle group?

NJRipped said:
Believe me, I actually considered putting on some fat for the winter to keep warm. The problem is: How much would I put on? If I have to go up to 8-10% then thats a lot of fat. I have a pic at 8-10% and I don't like the look. Also, it takes a while to take it off.

Yes I have a gf but I'm always looking. lol You're probably wondering how she puts up with my eating - because I run the show. :)

ALWAYS LOOKING?!?! WHAT?!?! Man... don't tell her that :worried:

I'm wondering how she puts up with the OCD when it comes to your body.

Also, you look worse losing the fat than you do putting it back on... the pic that you have of yourself I'd assume is mid-fat loss... you'd probably find that you look better now at 8-10% fat...

Never know until you try... so why don't you try? If you know how to lose the fat, why fear putting it on?

That's correct. I workout on Sat and Sunday. I do two sets (say dumbell bench) on Sat and do not work out again till next Sat. Back in the day I would do 16 sets per bodypart and never looked any better. lol

deltreefitness said:
When you train with weights you say you only do 2 sets of exercises for each body part . So does this mean for "chest day" you'd do two sets of presses and call it a week for that muscle group?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom