Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NJRipped's Guide for Getting Below 7% Without Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assholes!~
that was about the dumbshitted reply i have heard all year. IF SHE HAS IT, SHE HAS HER GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO fucking flaunt it.........SHIT, if u dont like what she has DONT FUCKING LOOK.
i dislike this reply and ur disrespect for women

Last edited by a moderator:
SoKlueles said:
that was about the dumbshitted reply i have heard all year. IF SHE HAS IT, SHE HAS HER GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO fucking flaunt it.........SHIT, if u dont like what she has DONT FUCKING LOOK.

You're right. Everyone has their right to "flaunt it", just like everyone has their opinions. But then don't go and complain about it and say the positive (or negative depending on how you view it) attention makes you feel "uncomfortable" or "weird" (from a previous post) and try to come off as humble. She can unpost the pics/avatar just as easily as I can not look at them. I have lots of respect for women, actually. It's just a similar attitude that I don't. Male or female. You're taking this rather personally... ;)

Last edited:
deltreefitness said:
You're right. Everyone has their right to "flaunt it", just like everyone has their opinions. But then don't go and complain about it and say the attention makes you feel "uncomfortable" or "weird" (from a previous post) and come off as humble. She can unpost the pics/avatar just as easily as I can not look at them. I have lots of respect for women, actually. It's just an similar attitude that I don't. Male or female.
well the way i see it, if u dont have anything nice to say to anyone, then u shouldnt say it, that was mean and totally uncalled for. Noones body is perfect, no matter how much bf u got.....i just think that reply was uncalled for and you should apologise to her. Maybe not for thinking what u thought, but for saying it in open forum......You dont think other ppl have feelings? do you know her background? no
Have you ever thought that maybe she likes postive attention? we all do, why else do we lift and shit? dang dude, that was un called for. I dont care if it had been sugarplum or George Spellwin himself.....totally rude

SoKlueles said:
oh and i do apologise for cussing but it ticked me off and dang im still red faced from it

SoKlueles said:
well the way i see it, if u dont have anything nice to say to anyone, then u shouldnt say it, that was mean and totally uncalled for. Noones body is perfect, no matter how much bf u got.....i just think that reply was uncalled for and you should apologise to her. Maybe not for thinking what u thought, but for saying it in open forum......You dont think other ppl have feelings? do you know her background? no
Have you ever thought that maybe she likes postive attention? we all do, why else do we lift and shit? dang dude, that was un called for. I dont care if it had been sugarplum or George Spellwin himself.....totally rude

I understand where you're coming from but will discuss this no futher in this thread.

deltreefitness said:
I understand where you're coming from but will discuss this no futher in this thread.

Judging by your gallery you ain't got a whole lot to be bragging about either. I seen people bigger than you in concentration camp footage....eat somethin and STFU.

Dial_tone said:
Judging by your gallery you ain't got a whole lot to be bragging about either. I seen people bigger than you in concentration camp footage....eat somethin and STFU.

I'm fine with that. But that's it right there - I'm NOT bragging.

Last edited:
you know what, delt, yes you were rude for saying what you thougt, even if others think the same thing they dont say it.

Dial_tone said:

at the same time, this post was just as immature and rude. just goes to show, no matter long time vet or newb, you still get your children.
personally, i would rather have a physique like delts, then have a gut sagging over my pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom