Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NJRipped's Guide for Getting Below 7% Without Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone asked a question and since I'm having pm questions, I decided to answer it here.

Getting to where I'm at is actually pretty easy overall but does take discipline. First thing is I never cheat. I've reached the point where I don't even care about food anymore - besides ensuring I eat at my scheduled time. Next, I eat the same thing everyday to ensure I know exactly the number of calories I'm intaking (and because I don't care about food anymore).

I eat the standard eggs, chicken, tuna, etc and recommend a breakdown of 40-50% protein and 40-50% carbs and about 15% fat.

As far as abs go, I do 2 sets of weighted exercise a week and vary it each week.

SO, how it would it be diferent for someone who is say 20% to 30% body fat ?? Just curious....

Someone who was 20-30% could consume a substantially greater number of calories. When you force your body to maintain very low levels of BF, your body is just itching (technical term) to increase BF. IMO, that's why people rarely maintain low levels year 'round.

Tryn2 said:
SO, how it would it be diferent for someone who is say 20% to 30% body fat ?? Just curious....

NJ, what's your carb of choice when you eat? Oatmeal? Brown Rice? Sweet Potato? Also, what's a typical day of eating like for you(meal 1-6), if you don't mind sharing?

NJ, what's your eating and training recommendation for someone at 6' 265-270lbs coming from a high bodyfat level(20-22% bodyfat) down to 7-9% bodyfat? The guy is coming off a 3 1/2 year layoff from the gym and trying to get back into. Need this info for a close friend in as much detail as possible.

I've read that getting to around 5% and below and is like hell for a person. As in, they just feel like shit all around, can't function as well in everyday life. So you, at 3%, aren't affected by this? Did you adjust over time or just never experienced it?

ChewYxRage said:
I've read that getting to around 5% and below and is like hell for a person. As in, they just feel like shit all around, can't function as well in everyday life. So you, at 3%, aren't affected by this? Did you adjust over time or just never experienced it?
Pssstt....Hey Chewy.........No one posting on this thread is 3%, I promise you that.......not sure who you are talking to, but it doesnt matter.........

My primary carb source is oats - but only because they are easy to incoporate in my meal plan. Five out of my six meals take less than 2 minutes to make. The sixth meal takes longer only because it takes a while to cook 10 eggs per day.

There are a few minor side effects from sustaining low body fat levels. Most have gone away over time but two remain. First, your skin is very thin and very susceptible to bruising. I scratch and bruise very easily but its not a big deal.

My main problem, however, is adjusting to temperatures. The cold weather is near impossible to adjust to. In the winter I wear three sweatshirts and I'm still cold. I'm still trying to find a solution to this because I'm too cheap to keep my house temp at 78 degrees. I just bought a new portable heater so I'll see how that goes.

ChewYxRage said:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom