Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Night cravings

Kayssthi

Sometimes I work till late at home, and get these cravings in the midnight, so it is hard for me to fall asleep, as I want to eat so badly. I know it is bad to eat, but what can I eat with least damage to say so?

It is indeed best not to eat for good at night. Therefore, try to drink a big glass of warm water before going to sleep – it will make your stomach feel full, and will kill the hunger for some time. Also, if the hunger will get too bad, you can use casein protein, as it will digest slowly, and mixed with psillium husk it will make you feel full as well.

Actually - rice cakes would not be the best thing to eat right before bed. They are very high in carbs and have a very high GI rating.

Before bed you want to eat something high in protein, high in fat and high in fiber.

A good before bed meal example would be a bowl of cottage cheese, some nuts and some celery or carrot sticks

My thinking was (it's been a good few years since I had any) that they're bulky, filling, a bitch to eat (for me anyway) and one or two isn't actually that many calories.

But I try to have a protein shake and I don't keep chips etc in the house.

I would say just learn that it is a good thing if you go to bed hungry. You know you will be burning fat that way. Unless your goals are to add a ton of weight, I would just push through it.

Top Bottom