Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEWBIE - Needs straight answers

SUPO

I used to train with Joe McNeal in New Port Richey in 2000. I've gone from gym buff to a 43 year old, 162lbs of no muscle tone and cellulite and stretch marks in my thighs, buttocks and abdomen. Additionally, I have the antibodies for Hypothyroidism and I also have Graves Disease (from 1992). Apparently, the thyroid eventually goes from Hyper (Graves) to Hypo at some point in life and this point is coming now. I'm subclinical (all the symptoms of low thyroid, have the antibodies, but levels are normal).

Here is my question. I'm aware of the Lyle McDonald book, but haven't read it. I NEED to get rid of this woman looking body (underactive woman's body). I'm really feminine looking due to the cellulite and flab - underneath my arms, too. I'm single and a decent looking guy but something is really happening hormonally with me. Been to the Mayo Clinic in Rochestor and they found everything to be normal - despite a basal cell temperature of 95 degrees, my body fat deposition and other typical thyroid symptoms. They also suspect lipedema (fat deposits in between the cells). I'm starting to look like my mother which is a grotesque inflammation, cottage cheezy arms, legs and abdomen. I would never take off my clothes in front of anyone now and my whole life is affected in the dating game, loss of confidence etc;

I wanted to try the Ketogenic Diet and I'm not sure if this is right for me, but I cannot find any precise way to do it - with menus and meal plans that ARE accurate. I found the Stanford University Protocol which seems complicated and I couldn't get the numbers correct for my meal plan.

Is there any VALID Ketogenic meal plan that is 100 percent legitimate and basically tells you what to do? I don't want learn about the diet, I just want someone to tell me what to eat, how much, etc; I can follow directions perfectly. Does Lyles' book have meal plans.

I'm really desperate and hope someone can help.

Thanks SO much!

I used to train with Joe McNeal in New Port Richey in 2000. I've gone from gym buff to a 43 year old, 162lbs of no muscle tone and cellulite and stretch marks in my thighs, buttocks and abdomen. Additionally, I have the antibodies for Hypothyroidism and I also have Graves Disease (from 1992). Apparently, the thyroid eventually goes from Hyper (Graves) to Hypo at some point in life and this point is coming now. I'm subclinical (all the symptoms of low thyroid, have the antibodies, but levels are normal).

Here is my question. I'm aware of the Lyle McDonald book, but haven't read it. I NEED to get rid of this woman looking body (underactive woman's body). I'm really feminine looking due to the cellulite and flab - underneath my arms, too. I'm single and a decent looking guy but something is really happening hormonally with me. Been to the Mayo Clinic in Rochestor and they found everything to be normal - despite a basal cell temperature of 95 degrees, my body fat deposition and other typical thyroid symptoms. They also suspect lipedema (fat deposits in between the cells). I'm starting to look like my mother which is a grotesque inflammation, cottage cheezy arms, legs and abdomen. I would never take off my clothes in front of anyone now and my whole life is affected in the dating game, loss of confidence etc;

I wanted to try the Ketogenic Diet and I'm not sure if this is right for me, but I cannot find any precise way to do it - with menus and meal plans that ARE accurate. I found the Stanford University Protocol which seems complicated and I couldn't get the numbers correct for my meal plan.

Is there any VALID Ketogenic meal plan that is 100 percent legitimate and basically tells you what to do? I don't want learn about the diet, I just want someone to tell me what to eat, how much, etc; I can follow directions perfectly. Does Lyles' book have meal plans.

I'm really desperate and hope someone can help.

Thanks SO much!

Bro it be real easy if some one was there to tell us how and what to eat every hour of every day. Or a book that could just tell us what to eat for the next 3-8 months. Fact of the matter is any book that does so is a shame.

Why. Well because everyone is different and everyone has different nutrition needs. Keto diets are not healthy and deff not for you right now.

What you need is to learn what to eat when to eat it and how to make it all happen for yourself bro. If you are not willing to put forth this kind of effort to make a life change then you might as well give up on yourself now.

My advice to you. Get two books.
1. Burn the fat feed the muscle.
2. anabolic kitchen by nathan chase.

Read both books cover to cover and then start taking the steps to change your diet and your life forever.

Then get Phase 1 of the OMEGA project here. Includes all you need and more for a complete transformation
from agxsports or bottom line bottom line body building by nelson montana and put these methods to good use as well.

Starting a log here on this forum,making friends here and learning from all of us day buy day will do a great deal of good for you too bro. Asking for a cookie cutter is not going to help you. I am sure if you keep looking across the net some one will give it to you but I say forget it.

Welcome to elitefitness bro. This board can and will change your life if you put time in it. :heart::heart:

I haven't read anabolic kitchen, but bottom line bodybuilding is hardly going to provide him much useful diet advice (I'm not saying its a bad book, but in terms of cutting and dropping bf is doesn't give enough detail for someone inexperienced).

BFFM is probably his best starting position re diet.

I haven't read anabolic kitchen, but bottom line bodybuilding is hardly going to provide him much useful diet advice (I'm not saying its a bad book, but in terms of cutting and dropping bf is doesn't give enough detail for someone inexperienced).

BFFM is probably his best starting position re diet.

Body old pale. I meant for diet the first two books. For working out the last two books :D

Top Bottom