Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie here, is my diet ok?

KaraLee

meal 1 - 8:00- half cup old fashioned oatmeal mixed with water and half of banana.

meal 2 - 10:00- One scoop soy protien powder (Spirutien-90 cals, 2 carbs) mixed with water and a teaspoon of peanut butter.

meal 3 -11:00 - 12:00- 1/2 cup of whole wheat pasta, 1/2 cup of steamed green beans, 4 oz grilled chicken.

meal 4-2:00- medium egg white omlette or another protien shake.

meal 5- Same as meal 3 but no carbs.

Optional meal 6 - if I am really hungry before bed, l have another protien shake or egg white omlette.

Gallon of water daily

I am 5'3 142 25% bodyfat and I would like to get down to 15%-18% body fat. Let me know what you think of my diet! Thanks!

I am taking a calcium supplement and a GLA/fatty acid supplement.
Thanks in advance!

Looks ok.

I'd skip the banana and maybe even the whole wheat pasta.
Add some protein to meal 1 and maybe replace the pasta with more veggies

How long u been doing this? progress so far and what training u doing?

This is actually my first week on it and I am following the 14 day body scultping guide for women. It is basically a 12 week program with 3 days of cardio and three dlays of weight training. I feel good so far, but I am only a few days into it.
I used to do it with a lot less carbs, but my boyfried suggested that I added whole wheat pasta for the fiber and the banana for potassium. I work out before breakfast.

in that case it seems like the banana will give u a good glucose boost in the morning since it's relatively higher gi fruit but i'd still get some protein in that meal.

apart from that ok :) see how it goes and good luck!

add some eggs to your first meal, other than that everything looks nice, make sure that your meal 6 shake is a slow absorbing protein

bump for the responses - get some protein in that first meal, and if you are dieting, im not sure you need the oatmeal and the banana unless its post workout where you worked out and didnt do just cardio - but more protein in meal #1 will set your day up nicely, other than that looks good. I would check the carb content on the past, and if its too high dump it for something less

I just noticed one thing, the lack of EFAs in ur diet
supplement with some flax oil and fish oils in ur later meals.
i doubt the PB will give enough

KaraLee said:
meal 1 - 8:00- half cup old fashioned oatmeal mixed with water and half of banana.

meal 2 - 10:00- One scoop soy protien powder (Spirutien-90 cals, 2 carbs) mixed with water and a teaspoon of peanut butter.

meal 3 -11:00 - 12:00- 1/2 cup of whole wheat pasta, 1/2 cup of steamed green beans, 4 oz grilled chicken.

meal 4-2:00- medium egg white omlette or another protien shake.

meal 5- Same as meal 3 but no carbs.

Optional meal 6 - if I am really hungry before bed, l have another protien shake or egg white omlette.

Gallon of water daily

I am 5'3 142 25% bodyfat and I would like to get down to 15%-18% body fat. Let me know what you think of my diet! Thanks!
I am taking a calcium supplement and a GLA/fatty acid supplement.
Thanks in advance!

You diet looks good, as BA said, get some protein at meal 1 and I would leave the banana. Other than that, I would just do cardio to create a defecit.

The most improtant thing is to figure out how many calories you are taking in at the end of the day, one cannot effectivly critique your diet until this is known.

Re: Re: Newbie here, is my diet ok?

HANSEL said:

You diet looks good, as BA said, get some protein at meal 1 and I would leave the banana. I feel the PB and GLA is good although you may want to look into a supplement that is a blend of Omega 3's and GLA.

Other than that, I would just do cardio to create a defecit.

The most improtant thing is to figure out how many calories you are taking in at the end of the day, one cannot effectivly critique your diet until this is known.

Top Bottom