Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New guy needs help with bulking cycle diet!

mlc43

Hi all. Been on the site here for a couple of days gathering as much information as I can. I have been training regularly and intensely for about 3 months now. I have had a long lay off since I used to train back in the Army, about 6 years now. Before I started lifting again I was doing strictly cardio for about 2 months. Before I started all this I was weighing 280+ at who-knows-what BMI. Right now my stats are:
Male
35 years old
5' 11''
221 lbs
BMI- Unknown, I played college ball at 210-215 but I don't look as fit as I did then.

Anyway, I don't plan on starting my cycle right away. My plan is to get BF% below 15 before I start. I am estimating that my weight should be around 210 lbs by that time. So my plan is to start my cycle in about 2 months.
To lose all this weight I basically just did my own diet. I basically ate alot of pre packaged weight watchers meals and kept my carb intake low. I cut out all junk food and soda. I'm a little lost about how much above maintenance I should eat while doing the following bulking cycle. I'm concerned about putting too much weight back on.

Gear
Week 1-12, testosterone E or C – 250mg Tuesday/Saturday
Week 1-12, Provirone- 50mg ED
ANCILLARIES
Week 1-13, hcg @ 250IU (injections of 250IU each twice a week)
Aramidix on hand
PCT
Week 13-16, Nolvadex-20mg ED & 5 caps of Hcgenerate ED

Sorry for the long post and thanks in advance for the help.

If you eat clean the bulk you put on will be muscle not slop. Eat 3 g carbs per lb. of bodyweight at least while bulking and eat 1-1.5 g of protein per lb. of bodyweight at least. I would maybe eat more carbs than the 3 g per lb bw. Keep fat intake in check. Make sure they're complex carbs and make sure to lift hard and you won't put on slop.

imo
forget the cycle for a while.

frozen dinners suck regardless of who's name is on them. before you start a steroid cycle you need to get healthy, eat quality foods, and max out on your goals naturally. dieting is not simple and cant be developed in just a couple of months. id suggest 2g protein, 2g carbs, .5g fat all from quality sources per lb of bw per day devided between 6 meals. all 6 meals need greens. cut out all processed crap and simple carbs while you are trying to shed some fat. hit cardio for 45 mins 4x per weak before your first meal of the day.

once you get down to where you want to be fat wise and gein a nice healthy energy level you are ready to start changing things for muscle building purposes.

Hi all. Been on the site here for a couple of days gathering as much information as I can. I have been training regularly and intensely for about 3 months now. I have had a long lay off since I used to train back in the Army, about 6 years now. Before I started lifting again I was doing strictly cardio for about 2 months. Before I started all this I was weighing 280+ at who-knows-what BMI. Right now my stats are:
Male
35 years old
5' 11''
221 lbs
BMI- Unknown, I played college ball at 210-215 but I don't look as fit as I did then.

Anyway, I don't plan on starting my cycle right away. My plan is to get BF% below 15 before I start. I am estimating that my weight should be around 210 lbs by that time. So my plan is to start my cycle in about 2 months.
To lose all this weight I basically just did my own diet. I basically ate alot of pre packaged weight watchers meals and kept my carb intake low. I cut out all junk food and soda. I'm a little lost about how much above maintenance I should eat while doing the following bulking cycle. I'm concerned about putting too much weight back on.

Gear
Week 1-12, testosterone E or C – 250mg Tuesday/Saturday
Week 1-12, Provirone- 50mg ED
ANCILLARIES
Week 1-13, hcg @ 250IU (injections of 250IU each twice a week)
Aramidix on hand
PCT
Week 13-16, Nolvadex-20mg ED & 5 caps of Hcgenerate ED

Sorry for the long post and thanks in advance for the help.
The cycle and pct is pretty spot on bro. Looks like you did your homework. You got rhe right idea to wait a wile though.

Top Bottom