Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Food Matrix - Ten Dimensions to Defining Your Diet

Synpax

Hello,

I have recently compiled the 4th version of my diet (earlier version in my signature). I have determined that foods can be rated on an ten dimension matrix of:
  • Protein (PR) - How many grams of protein?
  • Slow Carbs (SC) - How many grams of low-glycemic carbohydrates?
  • Fast Carbs (FC) - How many grams of high-glycemic carbohydrates?
  • Fiber (FI) - How many grams of fiber?
  • Fat (FA) - How many grams of fat?
  • Consumption Efficiency (CE) - How fast/easy can you eat it?
  • Preparation Efficiency (PE) - How fast/easy can you prepare it?
  • Economy (EC) - How much dietary value do you get per dollar?
  • Portability (PO) - How easy is it to transport?
  • Quality (QA) - What is the quality of the PR/SC/FC/FI/FA?

What I am looking for are the perfect foods to fit into this matrix. You can rate these foods on a scale of 1 to 10. By using this matrix and weighting each dimension to your needs, you can find your ideal foods.

For example, if you eat on the go and are homeless (no cooking utensils), you would value portability and preparation efficiency more than someone who has a home office near their kitchen.

For someone bulking, consumption efficiency is probably important because you need to consume a large number of calories in a limited amount of time.

What I am looking for are the four or so foods that have the maximum scores for myself, but in thinking about your diet, you too may find this useful.

Right now, my biggest problem is the consumption efficiency of slow carbohydrates. My primary source is oats. While I can eat them relatively quickly, there has to be a faster way to get slow carbohydrates with the same high rating as oats for preparation time, portability, and quality. I would be willing to sacrifice some of the economy.

Please list some foods here that you consume and how they fit into the matrix. You don't need to go over all 10 dimensions for each, but just point out what catagories they do well in and what they may not do so well in.

Top Bottom