Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new favorite diet food: Boca Burgers!

Oh My Quad!

these things aren't the tastiest, but fuck, at 0 grams of fat and 18 grams of protein i'll eat em.. the smell of cooking them totally takes me back to elemantary school lunch, except for the part where i sit all alone and kids throw food at me. by the way, the package says "you won't believe it's not meat!"

there are garlic ones that are really tasty - and then your breath smells fantastic too!

Try the stuff from Morningstar Farms. Tastes better,
but has some fat, zero cholesterol.
Their "chicken" patties and nuggets are the best.

well maybe i spoke too soon.. i ate 2 of them last night, and my god my stomach was turning like 30 mins later... i'll give them 1 more go (only because i bought a box of 15 and would hate to waste them).

Oh My Quad! said:
these things aren't the tastiest, but fuck, at 0 grams of fat and 18 grams of protein i'll eat em.. the smell of cooking them totally takes me back to elemantary school lunch, except for the part where i sit all alone and kids throw food at me. by the way, the package says "you won't believe it's not meat!"

Soy bean rules!!!!!!! :D

You should try recipe crumbles!!!! Just like hamburger meat. You can make tacos with it!

Top Bottom