Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New cycle, need tips

I'm 38, 5'9" and weigh 190. I've been working out for more than ten years and lost about 110lbs about two years ago; I did ddeca by itself about six years ago with no ill effects. I got most of my strength back and think I'm ready to start a cycle of test e, deca, and dianabol. planning to run test at 400mg/weekly for 12 weeks, deca at 200, and dianabol at 35mg/day for five weeks. I'll be running clomid pct. Any thoughts and suggestions for success would be greatly appreciated.

You need to run caber on cycle to control prolactin. You also need to run an AI with the test to control estrogen. I recommend aromasin or Liquidex AI from N2bm.

Your PCT is horrible. Clomid only won't do anything for recovery. This is what you should run for best results:
Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (see link below for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

Use RickRock10 at N2BM for 10% off

I like that pct and on cycle rick recommended. I'd throw gw501516 from www.sarms1.com keep lethargy at a minimum and prevent muscle waisting.

thanks for the tips gents. I wish I'd found this site before I started getting my gear but at least I found it now. I'll post progress updates along the way

Tried & true cycle...follow Rick's layout and don't skimp on your nutrition....

Can you elaborate on losing 110 pounds?

Tried & true cycle...follow Rick's layout and don't skimp on your nutrition....

Can you elaborate on losing 110 pounds?

definitely going to follow that recommendation. for losing 110, I used to weigh 290 of pure fat, lol. eating small meals frequently made me get fatter even with cardio. Being an endomorph, I decided the only way I was going to lose weight was by discarding traditional one size fits all approach to nutrition and listen to my body. so I cut my calories in half and kept the same workouts I'd been doing. 2 years later, I found myself at 178, upped my protein intake and started lifting heavier, today I'm at 190.

definitely going to follow that recommendation. for losing 110, I used to weigh 290 of pure fat, lol. eating small meals frequently made me get fatter even with cardio. Being an endomorph, I decided the only way I was going to lose weight was by discarding traditional one size fits all approach to nutrition and listen to my body. so I cut my calories in half and kept the same workouts I'd been doing. 2 years later, I found myself at 178, upped my protein intake and started lifting heavier, today I'm at 190.

Very nice transformation with the lifestyle change bro.

I appreciate it. I'm looking forward to getting my cycle started to see what it brings. In your initial post, you said pm you for further advice. how do I go about doing that? probably simple but being new, I'd rather ask than trying to figure it out.

Nice job bossman.....once again showing what dedication & discipline can accomplish

I appreciate it. I'm looking forward to getting my cycle started to see what it brings. In your initial post, you said pm you for further advice. how do I go about doing that? probably simple but being new, I'd rather ask than trying to figure it out.

Just click on my name and it should bring up my profile where you can select the option "private message"

Top Bottom