Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new boy (be gentle)

2slim

hi all,
i know this is a repeat question so plz don't shout,
been looking through the forum for a few week now,
just started going to the gym, i'm about 5'10 not sure about my weight so i'd say slim,
i currently work an evening shift at work 2-10 pm
so i go to the gym in the mornin, would anyone help me regards putting a bit of weight on(diet wise) also want to build up a bit of muscle, i know it's not gonna happen overnight but i'm willing to work hard,but don't really know what supplements, etc, to use how regular and how much, as ppl have there own preferences i'm a bit confused which way to go, thanks......2slim:D

Hey 2Slim... welcome to the boards. I have a freind at work in exactly the same situation as you. He has a very low body fat and very skinny (almost bony) and has a very high metabolism.

Most people here will say eat lots of food (as much as you can) and eat often. Not sure about the weight gain drinks, dont think they are a substitute for real food as my m8 has been using one for a month or so without any change in his bonyness.

The worst thing you could do would be to miss meals and eat less (in an attempt to slow ur metabolism) Eat loads often and keep it clean.

I am not an expert. The above is what ive read in these boards so may I also suggest checking out the search feature which will churn up loads of usefull info for you...

Hope ive been of some help. BTW, Im in the UK 2, where in the UK are you?

cyaz

Top Bottom