Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Never realized a healthy diet would make such drastic results!

breathinbleedout

I am starting to see major results in my body!!! All of this happened by just changing my diet for 2 weeks or so. That’s it! Before I used to spend 2 hours at the gym 3 to 4 days a week, and didn't see much result, because I would come home and eat shitty food like cheetos, pizza, and other fatty food.

Now been clean for 2 weeks, I eat only foods with low fat, high carbs and high proteins. And the results I am getting are tremendous...hey I might even post my pic online pretty soon;)

Heres what I eat any suggestion to make it better or more effective will be greatly appreciated

Morning:
Break Fast: Oat meal (1 to 2 serving) with whole milk.

5 g of creatine 1 hour before I workout. I usually mix it with some orange juice.

Lunch: Spagitie and a can of tuna. Or bake potato with tuna.

Dinner: Rice with vegetables..potato, carrots...

I am thinking of taking some vitamine pills to make up for any minor vitamin deficiency.

whoa there

I'd be careful eating carbs for dinner, for better results you should probably eat mostly protein at night (and eat early in the night, preferably 4-5 hours before bed).

How about some food? 3 meals isn't enough, you need more protein and more meals. How much do you weigh, how tall are you and how old?

I agree with this guy; what you eat is a HUGE factor. I lifted weights for a couple years but paid no attention to what I ate, and I never really noticed great results. I was getting stronger and a little bigger, but wasn't burning any fat and I had no definition. Then one day in the gym, one of the more experienced guys told me that what you eat is twice as important as any workout. I stopped eating cold cereal for breakfast, bagels on campus, and pizza and other garbage for dinner. Now I eat real oatmeal, Egg Beaters, turkey, chicken, a MRP now and then, and I count calories and protein intake, and I have seen tremendous results in just the last 7 weeks.

By the way...any suggestions for my diet? I am 6'1" 183 lbs or so, around 8% bodyfat. Currently I'm taking in about 2,200-2,300 calories a day, with 230-250g of protein. Are these numbers too high/low? I lift weights 5x a week for about 45 mins. each time, and I run for 20-30 minutes 3x a week.

Thanks!! This forum has been another form of motivation and inspiration for me since I started reading it, and I don't post much but I check back here several times daily.:)

sup guys,

description:
6 ft
190 lbs
20 years

Alright a bit of add on in diet.
breakfast
oatmeals with 2 eggs.
lunch
remains the same
dinner
rice with vegetables and chicken.

I have snacks in the middle like gronola bars, or some tostita chips.

I know i have to eat more..but 18 hours in college really blows, and the food in campus isn't really "healthy".

Do a search on diets and you will come up on alot better diets
then this. You need to count the amount of protein your taking in
everyday. You need at least 1 gram per pound of body weight.
Are you 190 lbs and lean or are you 190lbs and flabby?Those snacks should be some sort of protein. Plan ahead on your meals
granola bars and tostitos have no place in your diet.

land0220
You need more calories. Why dont you use egg whites instead of egg beaters or eggs for that matter

I am planning to switch to regular eggs actually. I read about Egg Beaters and how they were so great because it's just the "good" part of the egg, but really the yolk is pretty healthy too. Plus Egg Beaters are beating up my wallet. How many calories would you suggest I take in if I'm not really trying to bulk up, and I'd like to continue to burn some fat until I'm down to maybe 6-7% BF? Thanks!

I was thinking that you were wanting to add some size, my mistake. See if you could get some advice from bodybyfinnaplix.
You really need to do this in a way that your not losing muscle and slowing down your metabilism. I really dont see any point in
getting that lean 8% is awesome. If you were 200lbs and 8%
that would look great IMO. How are you measuring your body fat?

Top Bottom