Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Negative calorie foods

Ben2021

What do you think about the theory of negative calorie foods. I heard certain vegetables were negative calories like celery or broccoli or other dark green vegetables. So if I were to eat a lot of these every day I would actually be able to burn more fat that is the theory what do you think

there is an idea that negative calorie foods exists but in the end you gotta eat proteins fat with them to be effective, so its not really negative

You will burn excess fat if your metabolic rate is high and you do a lot of cardio, best product for that is CARDAZOL - NATURAL FAT burner and booster of cardio,stamina,energy

What do you think about the theory of negative calorie foods. I heard certain vegetables were negative calories like celery or broccoli or other dark green vegetables. So if I were to eat a lot of these every day I would actually be able to burn more fat that is the theory what do you think

Try it. Let us know.

Maybe if you ran in place while you ate lettuce. Otherwise, the idea of negative calorie food is BS.

The lower the calories of the food the less calories expended to process it. So you'd have to do some over the top exaggerated chewing to offset the low energy digestion of a something like cucumbers.

Top Bottom