Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needtobuildmuscle Protein Pancakes

future

Freelance Writer
Platinum
o1je0.jpg

If you are like me the keto diet can get to you. I started unknowlingly modifying my diet into what is know the CKD diet. Man, do I wish I had marketed that a long time ago. Basically, I think carbohydrates are just fine the first meal of the day and right after training. If you train in the morning first thing, I would say to take GEAR from NTBM and possibly 1 serving of Whey To Build Muscle to fight catabolism.

The rest of us that can train later in the day can still enjoy nutrient dense REAL FOOD like the protein pancakes from NTBM. Sorry, I am a health nut but I don't get too thrilled some days with a shake, egg whites or bowl of plain oats. It gets old. Well now you can cut lose a bit while staying in track with your goals...and hey...so what if you cheat every so often. Right?

Now you can have another healthy option to add to your eating plan while having breakfast whenever you want. Check it out:

Healthy high protein pancakes that pack a powerful punch of protein and carbs to get you started for the day, and they take no time at all to make. In less then 5 minutes you can make great tasting pancakes.

If you are one of the few who wakes up for breakfast then you know the choices available for breakfast can be limited. Who wants to eat oatmeal and egg whites 7 days a week? How many days of bran flakes and boiled eggs can a person stand?

Here at NTBM we say bring back the pancakes. No more holding your nose and choking down another bland Breakfast. NTBM Protein Cakes are here to bring back your childhood memories. A sweet butter milk taste thats light and fluffy. Every bite brings a smile just like the ones momma used to make, but with 3 times the power packed protein.

Don't settle for just any overrated soy protein pancake. Needtobuildmuscle does NOT use soy as padding to up the protein count on the label. We only use high quality whey protein - the good stuff that bodybuilders need! We do not use any additives like mono-diglycerides or fancy named hydrogenated oils, additives which any health conscious bodybuilder or fitness enthusiast avoids like the plague!

So the choice is simple. Start your morning with the inviting taste of NTBM Protein Cakes. Get the protein and energy you need to tackle your day and fill your stomach with the fluffy goodness of NTBM Protein Cakes.

-1 serving 73.61g
-40 servings per container
-Total calories 160
-Total fat 6g
-Trans fat 0g
-Cholesterol 4.576mg
-Total Carbohydrates 28.47g
-Dietary Fiber 0g
-Sugars 4.26g
-Sodium 117.19mg
-Vitamin A IU 22.36
-Calcium 53.11
-Protein 10g

INGREDIENTS:
Enriched unbleached flour, whey protein concentrate, non fat dry milk, sodium bicarbonate, fructose, baking soda, sodium chloride, vanilla flavoring.

NTBM Protein cakes

Top Bottom