Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto, I got some questions about your upcoming cook book.

galaxy

Sorry if they have all been answered but I didnt really follow the threads. Life ya know.lol.......anyway, is it just a menu book with meals or do you have actaul meal plans to follow for an entire day. Like a full 1 week diet with all 6 meals a day set up to follow.

And more importantly do you alllow cheat days.lol

Also, do you have pre workout meals planned out. And to they go in depth as to what time your working out. I ask because Im going to be hitting the gym again after a 7 month lay off and Im either going to be working out first thing in the morning after waking or at around 3:30pm when I get out of work.

Not to mention I need to start eating better and I want to get the most out of my next cycle. Plus, I would like to live to see 75yrs old.

And if I decide to become a vegan will you be able to help?JK LOL

galaxy said:
Sorry if they have all been answered but I didnt really follow the threads. Life ya know.lol.......anyway, is it just a menu book with meals or do you have actaul meal plans to follow for an entire day. Like a full 1 week diet with all 6 meals a day set up to follow.

Also, do you have pre workout meals planned out. And to they go in depth as to what time your working out. I ask because Im going to be hitting the gym again after a 7 month lay off and Im either going to be working out first thing in the morning after waking or at around 3:30pm when I get out of work.

Not to mention I need to start eating better and I want to get the most out of my next cycle. Plus, I would like to live to see 75yrs old.

First off thank you for asking bro. I know you and others have all been waiting
for a book like this to come out. Lots of people trust my advice and even thous who don't know I have years of experence in the cooking filed so this is
a subject I can cover.

Right now the book starts off as a base. First off it will show any and every one how to cook. It shows the basics of cooking as well as tips of all kinds to become faster,better, and more efficient in all aspect of cooking for your goals. Its geared for athletes of all kinds right now. It is full of time savers,money savers, and problems solvers that all of us face both athletes and health nuts alike. There are many verities of recipes from bulk to cut. It is set up as 5 meals and pree and post meal shakes right now with over 300 recipes to get you started. I have not tackled the project of meal plans for bulk cut or pree contest yet in the book though there are meals and recipes for all of them in the book. Some of the meals have the micor's already written down for you and some don't. I will show people how to find out this info on there own.

This will be a on going book that will grow with the reader. Its a subject we have all been waiting for and I will not half ass it. The book is just a start but a damn good one. It has a chapter on how to make a weeks worth of meals in a day. How to serve store and carry it. Shit it has so much info it it. It took me way longer to make then I liked and there is sooooo much more that needs to me covered. I feel its the best base I could give people right now. I have had many people breathing down my neck to get this don.

Any and every one is going to learn a lot about cooking for body building and or any health gaols with this book, and its only going to grow and get better.
So yes in a way there is a 6 meal plan that you can follow. The recipes for 6 meals a day are all there laid out as easy can be, But there is also so much more.

Hell yes there is some cheat meals and more to come lol!!!!!

georgie24 said:
How do you guys cook/season your chicken breasts? im soo tired of the georgeforman grill
in a ziplock freezer bag, marinate them in the fridge over night in some fat free italian dressing, fresh garlic black pepper and onion powder amazing flavor, not at all overly unhealthy.

galaxy said:

"I'll give you the answer to that question, Mr. Bender, next Saturday."
-Mr Vernon, 'The Breakfast Club'

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Top Bottom