Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto, I got some questions about your upcoming cook book.

Man, the more I read about this book the more stoked I am about it. When you bringing this out Needto? I wanna get my mits on this fast.

The bulk storage/bulk cooking sounds right up my street. I've thought about this before, but never knew exactly what I can/can't store safely or how long I could keep certain foods refridgerated or the dangers of re-heating foods..etc.

I don't mind eating quite bland food, it's just the time factor with me.

That reminds me, I need to get myself some more tupperware containers!

funkyfresh said:
Man, the more I read about this book the more stoked I am about it. When you bringing this out Needto? I wanna get my mits on this fast.

The bulk storage/bulk cooking sounds right up my street. I've thought about this before, but never knew exactly what I can/can't store safely or how long I could keep certain foods refridgerated or the dangers of re-heating foods..etc.

I don't mind eating quite bland food, it's just the time factor with me.

That reminds me, I need to get myself some more tupperware containers!
Full chapters on storing food in fridge,freezer,dry storage,tips on making it last longer stay fresher,keep taste,and full charts on how long hundreds of different foods types should last for all storage methods.

Big rick rock is working on getting the book ready for sale. He made a post in this thread setting a quota for some time around the first of next month. Believe me he is working hard on this. I have to give rick a lot of credit because a lot of his Ideas went into this whole project, and a lot more will before its all said and don.

yeah need2 i want a copy shit better make it to some i can give one to my bimbo ho and you better sign the thing to! when do i get mine? man im starving bro i love to cook

builtbychevy said:
yeah need2 i want a copy shit better make it to some i can give one to my bimbo ho and you better sign the thing to! when do i get mine? man im starving bro i love to cook
Lol. Been a wile since I seen you around bro. Good to see you.

Lotta meal plans going on Needto, Will it cover some of the smaller ranges like 2000 cal / dy, 3000cal / day and so on ?? Us little guys need the hook up too !! With all this book hipe, I hope my broke ass can afford it. LOL ! Sounds Awesome !!

Top Bottom