Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto, I got some questions about your upcoming cook book.

Needto will have all these questions answered and many more that we are not thinking of.

From what I gather it will help the seasoned chef add to their already large list of bodybuilder/healthy recipes. For those that burn water the recipes will be in an easy to read format.

I like the idea of an ebook so I can just print off the recipes I want to use as opposed to having the whole book. I tend to spill & splatter stuff so I would ruin a hard copy quickly.

Basics such as measurements, seasonings, pre-heating ovens/grills/pans, servings, nutritional content, storage, pre-assembly, and many more will be covered.

I am looking forward to it. It will be a must read for those that cook everything "fresh" or those looking to only cook once a week (me).

I keep hearin the once a week meals over and over again. Big rick told me it would be big so I mad a small chapter on it, but I can see it needs to be a focal point.

needtogetaas said:
These are things we will cover..

Would it be safe to say it will be like the encylopedia of modern bodybuilding recipes/nutrition?

if that is the case then that answers everyone's questions :Popcorn:

8and20 said:
Would it be safe to say it will be like the encylopedia of modern bodybuilding recipes/nutrition?

if that is the case then that answers everyone's questions :Popcorn:
Yes bro. Its going to evolve and cover so damn much. All the members of this site can and will help it grow as I see there needs they will be met.

Prep needs

1.staple foods for bulking and cutting

2.seasoning/cooking of these foods

3.storage of the foods after bulk cooking

4.cooking methods

5.foods/condiments to avoid/embrace

Top Bottom