Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto, I got some questions about your upcoming cook book.

galaxy said:
If you can get it so my lazy ass, can prepare all his food for the week in one day then I will love you.
I have a chapter on this. Its short right now but its a subject I will be adding to every month thats for sure. Its a subject rick and I both thought would be big and turns out it has. So we will be making it a focal point.

What are poached Eggs?

racingmason said:
What are poached Eggs?
lol. Cooked in boiling water out side of the shell. Boil some water in a pot or pan. Crack a egg open and drop it into the boiling water. When its as cooked as you like. scoop it out with a slotted spoon.

needtogetaas said:
lol. Cooked in boiling water out side of the shell. Boil some water in a pot or pan. Crack a egg open and drop it into the boiling water. When its as cooked as you like. scoop it out with a slotted spoon.

Wow i have never thought of cooking eggs like that. How are they. Good that sound kinda weird to me i guess.

I am going to have to try that, talking about eggs made me want some.

ironcheif1984 said:
Wow i have never thought of cooking eggs like that. How are they. Good that sound kinda weird to me i guess.
Its really good bro. Kind of like a fried egg but with out all the oil or butter. Its how the make eggs benny.

Just get some water boiling and drop a egg into the water really slow. Just use a few eggs and learn to cook it the way you like it. Use a slotted spoon to pull the egg out. Its kind of a art you have to perfect but once you have it down its pretty cool.

I always end up dumping the egg in a small plastic container before I cook them, regardless of how I'm cooking them. I just have to get that fucking rooster juice off the yolk first, makes me fucking sick just looking at it, nevermind knowing I'm eating it. Gotta get rid of that shit. GF laughs for what seems to be hours, and lets me know exactly how fucking strange I am for doing so every time she catches me doing that shit. I am picky as fuck with my food. Maybe a little fucked in the head too, whatever...hahahaaha.

galaxy said:
If you can get it so my lazy ass, can prepare all his food for the week in one day then I will love you.

this would be a huge selling point for you needto

needtogetaas said:
Its really good bro. Kind of like a fried egg but with out all the oil or butter. Its how the make eggs benny.

Just get some water boiling and drop a egg into the water really slow. Just use a few eggs and learn to cook it the way you like it. Use a slotted spoon to pull the egg out. Its kind of a art you have to perfect but once you have it down its pretty cool.

Sounds pretty interesting. I am deff going to try it for sure. I have plenty of eggs in the Fridge to give it a couple of trys. Thanks again Needto good bro for sure. Cant wait for the book to come out looking forward to it for sure.

Top Bottom