Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto, I got some questions about your upcoming cook book.

I've always considered myself an adept cook, and have gotten enough compliments over the years.

But I am finding it a real challenge cooking in a "healthy, anabolic state of mind". I end up with chicken, broccoli, and rice. Looking forward to the book...

Here's an example of what helped me "bulk" to this point:
http://ocnav.com/Recipes/rrprgcs.html

Don

johnny-longtorso said:
I've always considered myself an adept cook, and have gotten enough compliments over the years.

But I am finding it a real challenge cooking in a "healthy, anabolic state of mind". I end up with chicken, broccoli, and rice. Looking forward to the book...

Here's an example of what helped me "bulk" to this point:
http://ocnav.com/Recipes/rrprgcs.html

Don
As we all are bro. Thanks.......

Can't wait for the book. Needto is a top bro and knows what he's talking about so I'm looking forward to it.

Diet has always been a bit of a struggle for me. I love training, but cooking/eating and meal planning can be a pain in the a*s. Yet it's probably the most important aspect of bodybuilding.

I think I just need to pre-plan and plan meals in advance more...so I'm always looking for new ideas on this.

funkyfresh said:
Can't wait for the book. Needto is a top bro and knows what he's talking about so I'm looking forward to it.

Diet has always been a bit of a struggle for me. I love training, but cooking/eating and meal planning can be a pain in the a*s. Yet it's probably the most important aspect of bodybuilding.

I think I just need to pre-plan and plan meals in advance more...so I'm always looking for new ideas on this.
The best part of the book is we are going to find a way to make it grow with the members. I will get feed back from all of you and tackle all the problems you have with cooking for your diets. As people bring there feed back and problems
I will come up with ideas to help them. So any problem you have now or even later will get covered in the book or in some way when you get the book. Its going to grow with you.

Im still eating your protein pancakes nice :p :p

Brad.

If you can get it so my lazy ass, can prepare all his food for the week in one day then I will love you.

Top Bottom