Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto, I got some questions about your upcoming cook book.

The eBook should be ready for sale by the first week of February.

Cooking was everyone's challenge when we started BB. I cook Sunday and Wednesday evenings. Thanks to my Mom's recipes and recipes I've learned over the years, I've learned a way to cook chicken breasts with low fat. It's just a matter of being creative!

Last edited:
schneiderc2004 said:
Cooking was everyone's challenge when we start. I cook Sunday and Wednesday evenings. Thanks to my Mom's recipes and recipes I've learned over the years, I've learned a way to cook chicken breasts with low fat recipes. It's just a matter of being creative!

Cooking is a tradition that has been passed down from generation to generation. Cooking is a life survival skill that every human being should learn at least at a basic level.

One of the things needto did in this book that is so remarkable, is that he TEACHES you how to cook, before he gives you the first list of ingredients...
If you take time to read the first couple of chapters throughly, you can cook. Its THAT simple.

The Book takes you from learning how to cook, to the some more specialized stuff of interest for the Bodybuilder. Like the section on making a week's worth of healthy meals on a short Sunday afternoon.

You will all be very please with the work.

schneiderc2004 said:
Cooking was everyone's challenge when we started BB. I cook Sunday and Wednesday evenings. Thanks to my Mom's recipes and recipes I've learned over the years, I've learned a way to cook chicken breasts with low fat. It's just a matter of being creative!
So true, And there is so many aspects to the problem. Even people that have been in the game a wile would love to get better at it. Some people are creative
and some are not. Some are more creative then others. I think any one, well almost any one can learn how to cook low fat chicken on there own (bowl or bake boneless skinless chicken add spice) . Can you cook it over 300 different ways? Can you take a meal that you would normally reserve for a cheat meal and make it a meal you can eat every day? If cooking is easy for you would you like to make it even more easy? Would you like a much much wider range of recipes then you already have? Do you think you know every trick and nothing could make cooking for your diet any easer? How about cutting down your food bill? I think every one would like that. Just a tip of things to think about.

I have so many recipe books I don't know where to put them all. I Have been cooking for over 13 years and I am a head chef. I still go out and get more books. I still ask others for there recipes. I still try to learn something new from any one I can. I think any and every one can gain from the book.

Top Bottom