Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto, I got some questions about your upcoming cook book.

I did. Still do. More people should concentrate of Diet, training and rest first, before asking about stacking different steroids.

Actually the cycling part is boring for me know. Test/eq/dbol is about all a gym lifter needs. Diet is where people need help. And you helped to make it interesting and different. Chicken, rick and brocoli I can only take so much of and you kinda start to look like a freak after awhile to co workers when you eat the same stupid shit.

You want to cover up steroid us. This book is the way to go. You put together these meals and people will notice and look at your dedicated eating rather than screaming steroids.

Actually the cycling part is boring for me know. Test/eq/dbol is about all a gym lifter needs. Diet is where people need help. And you helped to make it interesting and different. Chicken, rick and brocoli I can only take so much of and you kinda start to look like a freak after awhile to co workers when you eat the same stupid shit.

You want to cover up steroid us. This book is the way to go. You put together these meals and people will notice and look at your dedicated eating rather than screaming steroids.

lmao man its so true though.

galaxy!!!!!!!! man this was a long time ago now lol... Books been selling strong for years. One of ef's top sellers of all time. AAAH I would like to think for a good reason.

Try eating some meals from this book and people will look at you weird. They wont even think steroids. I know plenty of steroid guys who eat good and people who dont know any better will focus mainly on the eating. Steroids are far from there minds. People just get blown away with anyone who has dedication to diet. Especially when you figure most people are obese.

Put it this way. I worked the other day with a women who had a banana, yogurt and some other healthy stuff. You think she ate it? Fuck no! Right to a bag of bugels. Only like the worst snack for you.haha

Top Bottom