Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto, I got some questions about your upcoming cook book.

LQQNEY1 said:
Lotta meal plans going on Needto, Will it cover some of the smaller ranges like 2000 cal / dy, 3000cal / day and so on ?? Us little guys need the hook up too !! With all this book hipe, I hope my broke ass can afford it. LOL ! Sounds Awesome !!
This is something I can think about covering bro. I think it will be priced right though and of course I will have discounts to give to some of the hard up guys and friends.

needtogetaas said:
This is something I can think about covering bro. I think it will be priced right though and of course I will have discounts to give to some of the hard up guys and friends.

Yeah, I want a signed copy as well - maybe a green fingerprint - lol.

NO EBOOK FOR ME!! I WANT THE REAL DEAL!!

rudy76 said:
Yeah, I want a signed copy as well - maybe a green fingerprint - lol.

NO EBOOK FOR ME!! I WANT THE REAL DEAL!!
It will be a e-book for a long time bro. I know they will owrk on making it a hard copy but it has to do well as a e-book firsts. So Please consider getting it.

just print out the ebook bro .. will turn out much cheaper that way also

needtogetaas said:
It will be a e-book for a long time bro. I know they will owrk on making it a hard copy but it has to do well as a e-book firsts. So Please consider getting it.

I'll get it but would have liked a hard copy other than just printed out. No biggie.

Damn I didn't know about this.

I might have to get this book.

Top Bottom