Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need tips for lose weight, pls!!

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Hello! I've been trying to lose weight for quite some time, i'm in the corner of obese. I weigh 93 kilograms and i am 1,79 cm tall. And 34% body fat.
I've tried one meal a day, but my partner told me that that doesn't work and that it is really unhealthy.
Does anyone have any tips? or do you know what supplement that could help? Thank you very much

sounds like something that assclown nelson montana would say

If your only goal is to lose weight, then diet is the most important thing. As for exercise, you could do 10-20 minutes of exercise a day first thing in the morning,
before you have breakfast. It doesn’t really matter what exercises they are as long as they get your heart rate up. Push ups, martial arts, walking, chin ups, mobility exercises, jump rope; keep mixing them up so you don’t get bored.
And you can try this product, i've been use Horny Goat weed from vital herbal for over 3 months.
I did not expect to have good results but after trying it a few days I am very happy.

1 meal per day is fine, I do that several years. More protein and veggies, minimum carbs, plus CARDAZOL-NATURAL booster of cardio, stamina, energy, FAT loss

Hello! I've been trying to lose weight for quite some time, i'm in the corner of obese. I weigh 93 kilograms and i am 1,79 cm tall. And 34% body fat.
I've tried one meal a day, but my partner told me that that doesn't work and that it is really unhealthy.
Does anyone have any tips? or do you know what supplement that could help? Thank you very much

Forget a diet and think 'healthy lifestyle'

i think Muscle Builder from sotalix could help you.. [FONT=&quot]It 's a value money product as it gave an excellent performance[/FONT]

Top Bottom