Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need sugar for energy

Aindara

My daughter insists on me getting on diet, and she says that I should stop eating anything sweet or that has sugar in it. But my doubt is about where will I get my energy from in such case? I am afraid that I will not have the energy during the day and will be in a bad mood. Can you clarify my doubts please?

It will be hard for a week or two, since sugar can really cause an addiction, and it takes a bit of time for the body to get used to living without all that sugar. However, there are plenty of other energy sources, so you will not have any problems in that regard. In fact, I have tried myself the ketogenic diet, where you exclude all sugars and carbs completely, not just the sweets. Guess what – I was full of energy. So have no worries, and stop eating sweets and things with sugar – you will lose weight really easily and your body will become healthier.

My daughter insists on me getting on diet, and she says that I should stop eating anything sweet or that has sugar in it. But my doubt is about where will I get my energy from in such case? I am afraid that I will not have the energy during the day and will be in a bad mood. Can you clarify my doubts please?

ALL food has energy. But of the three (protein, fat and carbohydrate) fat and carbs are used mostly for energy.

Sugar is the single worst thing you can eat. It is literally a cancer magnet. All food is energy as energy is just calories.

[FONT=SF Optimized, system-ui, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, .SFNSText-Regular, sans-serif]When it really comes down to it, sugar is a drug and it should be treated like one...use it occasionally and just for fun.[/FONT]

You are addicted to sugar. Just like people are addicted to smoking. It'll be hard to kick the habit but once you do, you will be SO MUCH better off in the long run.

Pretty much every disease can be associated with a high sugar intake.

Top Bottom