Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need something similar to rabbit meat

Waredosan

I really like rabbit meat because I get it digested easily, and there are no stomach issues with it. Now in the new place where I live it is hard to get a hold of this meat. Can you tell me what is the best alternative of meat that will get digested that easily?

I also like the rabbit meat for the same reasons as you, so I do feel and understand you. In fact, rabbit meal is one of the best meats in that regard. Being this white meat, your best alternative would be chicken and turkey (it is a bit drier) – they are also very easy on the stomach, and they are good natural protein sources.

I really like rabbit meat because I get it digested easily, and there are no stomach issues with it. Now in the new place where I live it is hard to get a hold of this meat. Can you tell me what is the best alternative of meat that will get digested that easily?

Love myself some rabbit. What else do you have access to? Venison (deer meat) is solid too.

Top Bottom