Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some recipes for school, help!

G ChildlihC G

Can anyone help me out here. My diet suffers because I'm in school all day and I don't have time to get all my food.
Can anyone suggest some quick high protein recipes that I can use and will be convenient, as in I will be able to eat this stuff in class.

Thanks folks.

I make protein pancakes...just get the pancake mix that you just add water to, then add protein mix to it. I keep em in the fridge and grab them on the way to class.

I feel you man during school it takes time and devotion to prepare your food. You can use tubberware, then just cook everything the night before then you can just pop it out during boring ass class, cause I know yo ass ain't paying attention in class anyway I know I don't. Well good luck and pm me if need more help, I have became pretty good on eat good a lot on the run.

p.S don't forget protien bars there always good

Fatchops

i was about to write tuna or hard boiled eggs.. but during class the smell could cause a prob!

protien bars are always good for during class. Beef or turkey jerkey might work.

Top Bottom