Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some help/advice

Prnhub

Alright this is the only fitness forum App I could find. I'm sorry if I bug anyone. Anyways I figured someone on here could help. I'm 16 and I've been working on my abs and I've been doing weights for 9 months. I workout my abs 1-2 times a day 6 days a week. About 5 minute sessions and I have had 2 different workout routines I made myself.
Right now I start off with my back on the ground and I scoot my feet to my butt and my knees are sticking up. I slide my hands above my crouch and reach as far as I can (30) than I do 30 more going left middle right.
After that I do those things where you're on your back and lift your legs and lower them 1' above the ground. (30) than I get in push-up form and bring my knees to elbow (30-40).
Last thing i do is lay on my back and and lift my leg straight up. My arms are at my side and I bring them up tap my ankles and bring them down. (30) I don't rest between any of these. I started this a month ago because my abs stopped improving so I'm guessing my body adapted to my old workout. If you need I can post that too. My lower abs seem to not be coming in. One side I can feel the bump and the other there is nothing. My top 4 pack are in though except my left side the line that's vertical is only half way in. The right side my abs are perfect. Why is this? I've cut all greasy fast food , candy , all the bullshit foods out. I usually stick to fruit and eggs. (Hate chicken) I have it with spaghetti though. If anyone could tell me some helpful lower abb workout that would be great.

Its always good to strengthen your core, but getting good lower ab definition is going to be based off of bodyfat level and genetics. Given your condition I would work primarily on eating a lot of clean food with high protein to build muscle mass.

Its always good to strengthen your core, but getting good lower ab definition is going to be based off of bodyfat level and genetics. Given your condition I would work primarily on eating a lot of clean food with high protein to build muscle mass.

Any specific lower exercises ? And thanks.

Top Bottom