Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some advice

i dont see this possible. something must be wrong here.

O forgot to add i have a cup of plain oatmeal in the morning with my granola bar. And it has to be possible cause im doing it. I do notice im hungry alot tho, but i never really feel tired or sick.

you are doing a tom of cardio and hardly eating. you definately need to health up the diet with some green vaggies but im lost on you getting the results you want if what youe doing isnt working. make sure your dinner is quality foods. tuna would be great.

you are doing a tom of cardio and hardly eating. you definately need to health up the diet with some green vaggies but im lost on you getting the results you want if what youe doing isnt working. make sure your dinner is quality foods. tuna would be great.

So what im doing should be causing the weight to come off tho correct? I was also reading up on some websites last night that said raising my intake of vitamin C would help remove fats.

Also i talked to a Marine down the road today and he told me to go down to the ocean for a bit and goof off in the water, he said that the shivering will cause me to burn calories and said that it really worked for him when he started scuba diving again. I wonder if this could really work and how long i would need to do it to make it worth the effort?

Last edited:
Ok so i was given some advice today to start using this website called LiveStrong.com. It allows me to put together everything ive ate that day and the calories consumed, and also add all the activities ive done today and give me the calories ive burned by doing them. Now this site comes down to specifics such as how much time i spent walking in the house, the exercises and time amounts along with the speeds i was doing them, the time i spent eating and shower, brushing teeth, every little thing ive done today. It also has my body weight, height, body fat percentage so it can give the most precision when calculating the calories.

According to this website i consumed 880 calories, i burned 2245 calories. Which leaves a remainder of 3275 calories my body still needs to have. Now how i understand weight loss I have to be able to burn of the calories my body consumes to lose weight. So i easily burnt off the amount i consumed which leaves around 1200 burnt calories. So the way I look at is that i should be losing weight. Yet im coming into 2 weeks of this routine and ive lost maybe a pound. So im stumped. It seems as tho i still need to change something but i dont knwo what. I think eating any less than what i am would be extremely bad for me, considering my body should be consuming 2100 calories a day.

Ok so i weighed myself last night and i was still 250, woke up this morning and weighed myself again and ive dropped 5 pounds over night. Maybe all my effort caught up with me over night? Maybe its just a spoof and will be back before the end of the day. Idk, hopefully not.

Top Bottom