Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need a solid diet and workout for 1st cycle

tempest2003

well my first cycle is in the mail
weeks 1-10 500mg eq a week
weeks 1-10 500mg test eth a week
weeks 1-5 25mg dbol a day

im running every possibly protection i can thing of, fish oil tylers detoc, milk thistle, ala, Saw Palmetto all at least a gram a day except for the tylers detox. anyhow I have lots of ala to go around so i can use it throughout my cycle with every meal and block carbs so i could technicly have a moderate ammount of carbs in my diet for the cycle, i have 60 grams of protein just in bars that I have set aside for each day, and now I need some kind of diet plan for each week, i like tuna, all meats and everything so im just looking for suggestions, i dont wanna start eating wierd foods though! haha anyways I also need a good workout plan. Just so i can get a full body workout each week, i can lift up to 5 times a week at an hour a day, those are the only times I can get into the gym, but thats usually a good ammount of time for me to be able to get everything in with 3 sets of 5 reps on most lifts, Id rather do more weight less reps, but what ever it takes, im looking too build size and strength, not stamina and size, or is that possible? Please help me out guys.:rolleyes: anyways thx again guys in advance, you always pull through

Bill Starr's 5x5.

Animal flesh.

Dairy.

Tubers.

Milk thistle blocks ARs. Ditch it. Tyler's likely has some Milk Thistle components, too. Ditch that. Just take NAC and ALA.

too much gear for a first cycke bud....you could make equally impressive gains with just the eq or the test at that dossage.

good luck!

Top Bottom