Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need serious help, cutting/diet(want extreme results)

famished

Need serious help, cutting (diet)(for extreme results)

I want to cut most of the fat out of my body (id have to guess my bf is really pretty high. So I want to go hard for 6-8% over a course of 90days)

To my understanding, I need to: intake a lot of protein(250+?) with less cals/carbs while heavy lifting

Right now im eating just tuna chicken and greens

So I really need somone to seriously explain what I should be doing, what I can and shouldnt eat for extreme results or send me to a good site/guide

my body weight is 187ish at 6'1, so if I understand right (no means am I overly 'fat' but I do have alot of fat on my stomach) I need to lose all of this, which will make me really small and then I need to bulk up muscle wise

I can post pictures if someone is serious and can help me and needs them to get a sense of where I am and where I want to go.

Last edited:
I dont really care about my bf, I just want to diet to the point where ill see serious results. Can anyone help me or throw me in the right way with the diet (that would explain what I should eat, what I shouldnt and stuff. Cus this is where im failing I believe)

But here you go..

Top Bottom