Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need opinions on diet....

serge said:

keep your total caloric intake down to between 10-12cals/lb/bodyweight

60%p
30%c
10%f

no carbs past 6pm

add cardio and your bf will drop

sounds good. looks like i've got that almost down completly

hypershriek said:
As serge said diet reflect what your goals are, are you wanting to compete, do you wanna ger huge??

not really compete yet, just make sure I've got my diet in check for down the road when I have to drop the bf I know exactly how to do it. just leaning out right now. the fina and test is helping in the muscle dept too. ;)

your last statment being the case it's only gonna help you to have a higher amount of carbs..complex as I said before..as long as your not going overboard say 500 grams you will be fine, feel better, stronger, more energy for workouts, and more fuel for your chemicals..lower carbs are for droping fat but is not the best senerio for growing and being healthy
peace

Am I missing something?Why the tren and test if your trying to tweak a cutting diet?Without an abundance of carbs why use the gear-I was under the impression that this was exactly what you did NOT want to do-trying to cut and grow at the same time?But if its working I'd sure have to give it a shot- staying lean and growing is definitely my goal!!

rippedchef said:
Am I missing something?Why the tren and test if your trying to tweak a cutting diet?Without an abundance of carbs why use the gear-I was under the impression that this was exactly what you did NOT want to do-trying to cut and grow at the same time?But if its working I'd sure have to give it a shot- staying lean and growing is definitely my goal!!

yes you did miss something...............ALOT actuall

cut and grow at the same time??? you dont know much about how the body works do you? TCA or Citric Acid cycle? you know........its caloric deficit to loose weight, caloric surplus to gain weight............NOW IF YOU SOMEHOW FOUND A WAY TO ACHEAVE CALORIC DEFICIT WHILE SIMULTENEOUSLY ACHEAVING CALORIC SURPLUS which would in term allow gaining muscle while loosing body-fat at the same time PLEASE DO educate US

untill you do however, i will overfeed to grow, and keep my cals/carbs low to loose the fat

I think everything looks good, except your pre- and post-workout meals. Post workout, you should drink a protein shake so it gets absorbed faster...And you should also throw in some simple carbs, I'd buy some maltodextrin (for the insulin spike) to throw into your protein shakes for a good post-workout meal.

Pre-workout, you're eating too many carbs and not enough protein IMO. I would go for 30g carbs (mostly complex) and 30g protein, with maybe 1 or 2 grams of fats.

I think the perfect pre-workout meal is a chicken breast with either rice or pasta, eaten about 1-1.5 hours before the workout.

other than that, I think it looks good.

Bulldog_10 said:
Pre-workout, you're eating too many carbs and not enough protein IMO. I would go for 30g carbs (mostly complex) and 30g protein, with maybe 1 or 2 grams of fats.

I think the perfect pre-workout meal is a chicken breast with either rice or pasta, eaten about 1-1.5 hours before the workout.

ok, i'm going to take the shake as soon as i get done working out instead of eating right off. give me some more ideas of a pre-workout meal. I'm trying to keep the carbs down during the day, so if you see something that could be changed, feel free.

does it sound good to exchange the 8 am and the 3:15 meals and take the shake off the morning and put it in with the 3:15 meal for approx 33 carbs and 37g of protein? that will give me less carbs and more protein pre-workout.

Serge...In my lab right now I'm working on bending that simultaneous caloric deficit/caloric surplus rule of physiology. The laws of mathematics and physiology are making it very hard to figure out how to do it at the same time:) Perhaps in a converse dimension of the universe it can be accomplished, but it's eluding me.

Top Bottom