Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need nutritional info on regular ground hamburger

AnabolicAgent

I want to eat my hamburgers that I cooked for my CDK but here lies my problem: My girlfriend so kindly decided to cut the 5lbs of hamburger in half and cook one half and freeze the other. She threw away the plastic cover on the meat so now I have no earthly idea what calories and protein and fat are in each one.

The Agent

The nutritional info can vary dramatically based on the quality of the meat used to make the burgers (and any other crap that they have put into them).

I always get very lean steak and mince it to make my own burgers as I don't trust the quality of the meat in the ready made burgers on sale in stores.

Thanks, guys

These are not premade hamburgers, This was regular ground beef made into quarter pound patties. I need to know how many calories-fat-protein are in a regular quarter pound of beef.

3 ounces = 85 grams.

A quarter pound = 114 grams.

So a quarter pound is about 4 ounces.

So multiply all the values on the ground beef site by 1.333 and you will get the amounts of fat etc. for a quarter pound of ground beef.

8-J, thanks bro that really helped me out.

diamonddiceclay, Bro I am on a CKD and I have to count calories. I am following Mr. X's CKD diet. That is why I was worried about the protein-fat-calories.

The Agent

Top Bottom