Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need more calories!...Advice requested.

OKIE

All,

I am trying to find ways to take in more calories without eating a bunch of junk. I find myself getting stuck in the same old rut of eating the same things every day. What do you guys eat that has high caloric content yet isn't a Krispy Kreme donut? I get aroung 3000 cals/day, but looking to go closer to 4000 for the next few weeks. Advice is appreciated.

Beef, chicken, salmon, tuna etc. and lots of it.....also milk with your protein drinks instead of water (if you drink protein shakes)....lots of flaxseed oil (high in calories and good fat)....peanut butter (a jar a day might do you some good). I'm like you, eat approximately 3000-3200 calories a day, but right now I'm taking in 6000 and its not that hard, I just eat frequently from the time I wake up until the time I go to bed, just not large portions. I eat about a half a jar of peanut butter right before I go to bed. All this really works because I have gained significant weight just by eating like this...throw in the AS and 40 to 50 pounds in just expected. Best of luck!!!!!

Top Bottom