Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need info about The Anabolic Diet and/or The Anabolic Solution for BB

AgainstAllOdds

Have any of you read either The Anabolic Diet or Anabolic Solution for Bodybuilders? Both are by Dr. Mauro Di Pasquale.

I've heard a lot of great things about both books, I need details about what he recommends for gaining mass.

Does it cover training at all?

I have anabolic solution for powerlifters and I would recommend it. It does not cover a lot about training, but does throw in a general routine for each different phase of the diet. The mass phase of the diet is similar to the others, just more calories and maybe a longer carb up. It covers some of the science behind the diet and explains how and why it works.

From what I understand the basics of the diet are the same with a few differences in the phases. He covers contest prep in the book and I imagine that would be different.

Mass phase starts between 20-25 cals per pound adjusted until you gain about 2 pounds a week. There are a ton of other details about the diet, finding the right carb level, fat intake, reasons why it works, troubleshooting etc. I think the book was worth the money.

For mass phase I think it is 1.5 to 2.0 per pound, but I do not have the book in front of me right now. I had to order mine online, I could not find it in any store.

How much detail does it go into regarding the diet?

After searching google, i've found people saying it's just a ketogenic diet with more calories but I thought it was more complex.

Top Bottom