Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with weight loss

wildcherry69

I also posted in the womens section but thought of here too.
ok here it goes i am 37 female. I am 5ft3 in weight 150 i don't know if this matters but i am not small boned. I have lost 65lbs and need to do between 25-30 pounds more. I have been loosing since July 2006. I am stuck I have not gained any but i have only lost 1lb in 3 weeks i don't know what i am doing wrong. Here is a list of what i do 3x a week i jog 3 miles, when its warm i ride my mountain bike 2x week 3miles. I go to the gym 4x a week weight traing not light weights pretty heavy weights. I work out upper body 2x a week and lower body 2x a week. 5x a week i do the elliptical machine for about 45 minutes. Here is what usually eat
breakfast-yogart and bannana
snack protein bar or beef jerky
lunch tuna packet and a veg and a fruit
snack fruit or cheese
dinner some type of meat, vegs
and i try not eat after dinner if i do it a fruit or something small.
I stay at about 1200 calories.
I drink lots of water, gaterade and i rarely have soda.
I lost the 65lbs just by diet and excerise and regualr vitamins i am at wits end of loosing this last part of weight that i am getting to the point that i am desperate. So any help would be great thank you

imo id eat 2400 calories or so for a couple weeks...then go back into your diet...

Top Bottom