Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help lowering my BF

Swole_2112

I need the help of some of you more experienced lifters out there in lowering my BF%. My stats are as follows:

Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 218
BF: Approx 15-17%

My lifting routine is as follows:

Tues: Chest, Triceps, Shoulders
Thurs: Back, Biceps
Sat: Legs

I also do abs, speed bag, and heavy bag 4-5 days/wk for 10 min, 20 min, 20 min respectively.

I can pretty much follow any nutritional routine so long as one stipulation is in place... that I have one splurge meal per wk.

I also just started running clen today.

Well, all that being said, what do you guys recommend? Any input is appreciated.

establish your maintenance calories first and then slowly remove 200 cal. every 3 to 5 days till you start losing.

with that, cardio 5 times a week, 30 minutes and up. the speed bags and such are great exercise but not sustaining like an elliptical or treadmill. you need the target heart rate to stay at a certain point throughout the exercise.

post your current diet so we can see it.

jstrick2 said:
Need a diet or else its all pretty pointless....

agreed.

As mentioned before,

find out your maintenance level, reduce it by some 20% or simply deduct 500 cals from it, work out a ratio with enough carbs to fuel your lifts (it varies from person to person, you can try some 25% fats and 30% carbs to begin with).

I would say, lift more too... 3 days a week seem a little low to me... while dieting you will need to lift as HARD as possible, not to gain muscle, but to preserve it.

Cardio 4-5 times a week will not hurt either... start at 3 times/week and see results. Add days as required up to 6x/week.

timtim is right on the money

Top Bottom