Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help to lose maximum weight in 2 months

Lee

hey guys, its been a while since ive posted on here, although i have been lingering, just reading and trying to learn as much as i can. im currently living in Ohio and i work on the Ohio river as a deckhand on a towboat. i literally stay on the boat for 20 days straight, working 6 hour shifts twice a day every day. we have a kitchen and bedrooms on the boat. so i basically live there more then i live at home. they buy us all the food we want from a list they give us. i have access to steaks, ground beef, canned vegetables, frozen vegetables, bread, oatmeal, and other various stuff. we cook all our own food, so i can follow a diet.

so heres the deal, my brother, who i have seen in a couple years is gettin married in 2 months, and my mom is gonna be there who i havent seen in 5 years. right now im basically fat, im 6'4" and 265 pounds. i believe if i lost 50 pounds i would be a good healthy weight at a good healthy bodyfat level. my job is very physical so gettin excersize is not a problem. sure its not running and bodybuilding, but everything we use is heavy, as in 80+ pounds. and it gets to around 110 degrees on the steel barges we work on.

now i know im not gonna lose the 50 pounds i want to in 2 months, but it would be nice to lose as much as possible. ive been wanting to do this for quite some time and this is a good incentive to start. if someone could PLEASE help me write up a good diet i would be most appreciative. i have opportunities to eat about every 5 and a half hours. what vitamins do i need, what should my meals be based around, caloric intake. anything would help. thx guys, much appreciation to anyone who helps.

well what do you normally eat in a day?

training would be good though, gain some lean muscle tissue while you're at it so that you'd burn more cals and be change body composition easilier. your active job is good too..that'll burn cals.

the next thing you have to address is diet basically...eating every 5 and a half hours isnt really good enough tbh. you should try to eat at least every 3 hours with protein in each of those meals...would you be able to at least have some type of shake with something fast to eat in those times to make the gap smaller between meals?

sometimes its possible to eat every 3 hours, and sometimes i have to wait the full 5 and a half. if i could drop 25 pounds in 2 months i would be very happy. i just need to know waht to eat in each meal. i need sufficient energy for my job. also, how many cals should i be taking in?

if you could make some protein shakes in advance and just slam those back in between meal that would help keep your metabolism going.

if i drank protein shakes between meals i would most likely get sick due to the heat and physical exertion of my job. plus, i get lots of protein in the meals i eat, i have meat 2 or 3 times a day, in large portions

I would say try and eat less (I'm guessing you won't be counting calories) to the point where you are always a little hungry. Only have lean meats (turkey, chicken, tuna, and the leanest of steak cuts). Lots of veggies if you can. You have to be realistic with the times that you have to eat, the stress of your job, and your overall dedication.

Lee said:
hey guys, its been a while since ive posted on here, although i have been lingering, just reading and trying to learn as much as i can. im currently living in Ohio and i work on the Ohio river as a deckhand on a towboat. i literally stay on the boat for 20 days straight, working 6 hour shifts twice a day every day. we have a kitchen and bedrooms on the boat. so i basically live there more then i live at home. they buy us all the food we want from a list they give us. i have access to steaks, ground beef, canned vegetables, frozen vegetables, bread, oatmeal, and other various stuff. we cook all our own food, so i can follow a diet.

so heres the deal, my brother, who i have seen in a couple years is gettin married in 2 months, and my mom is gonna be there who i havent seen in 5 years. right now im basically fat, im 6'4" and 265 pounds. i believe if i lost 50 pounds i would be a good healthy weight at a good healthy bodyfat level. my job is very physical so gettin excersize is not a problem. sure its not running and bodybuilding, but everything we use is heavy, as in 80+ pounds. and it gets to around 110 degrees on the steel barges we work on.

now i know im not gonna lose the 50 pounds i want to in 2 months, but it would be nice to lose as much as possible. ive been wanting to do this for quite some time and this is a good incentive to start. if someone could PLEASE help me write up a good diet i would be most appreciative. i have opportunities to eat about every 5 and a half hours. what vitamins do i need, what should my meals be based around, caloric intake. anything would help. thx guys, much appreciation to anyone who helps.

this should be what you need bro...k??? ;)

http://ww.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124600

thx for the info guys.
i cant look at that post gettinkrunkd, its in a platinum section.

Top Bottom