Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEED HELP WITH FATLOSS

Bigdaddy_056

ok all im struggling bigtime with fatloss like i dont know what else to do

i eat nothing but like chicken, egg whites, tuna, anything high protein but i mean nothing is happening. How much cardio should i do im currently at 202 lbs i dont know by BF% but i will find it out but im really getting frustrated, i mean the top part of my abs has slimmed down but its the damn spare tire i need help with can anyone recommend anything that will help me loose the spare tire?? like exercises/supplements or anything will be appreciated!!!!

Thanx !!
Bigdaddy_056

* Eat 500 calories less than maintenance
* 1g pro/lb (more is not better unless you're juicing)
* Lift 3-4 days a week, each bodypart once/wk, no more than 60 min/session
* Cardio 3-4 x's/wk after lifting or in the morning before breakfast (up to 60 min/session)
* ECA before cardio helps
* Creatine and Glutamine useful

These are the 'obvious' beginner guidelines. If you're not losing weight, you've incorrectly determined your maintenance calories. Other than this, search the archives.

Hope this helped.

------------------
My $.02

Bump. It's not enough to limit your food choices. You need to actually plan your meals, your calories, your carbs, protein and fat intake. You need to eat regularly (like every 2-3 hours MAX), drink tons of water, and weight train heavy. Basically you need a game plan! Are you asking for a game plan?? If so, we need to know more about you like your age, height, approximate % bodyfat, goals, current diet and exercize regime (include how much of each food you eat and when, as well as when you weight train or do cardio, any supplements you're taking etc.....).

JB3 gave good advice. There are lots of different diets, like high protein/low carb, Iso/Calorie, Cyclic Ketogenic Diet (CKD), etc. It may take some playing around with, but you'll eventually find what ratio of protein:carbs:fat works best for your body. Also, keep a diary! It sounds simple but it really helps. You record what you eat and when and add up daily totals (in advance). You'll be glad you did it cause when you find what works for you and you want to go back to bulking or if you gain a few extra pounds, then you'll know exactly what to do to lose the fat again, but without any of the mistakes you made the first time.

Im 6'1 202 lbs i think my bf% is about 17 or something im not 100% on that tho i wanna slim down REALLY bad!!!!

i usually eat alot of chicken and tuna and egg whites during the day i eat about 10 egg whites and about 5-6 chicken breasts a dayi do about 30 mins of cardio a day well i started that yesterday so i guess it will take a little while longer than that

i usually train pretty hard everyday training 2 muscles per day like chest and biceps and then triceps and abs and stuff like that i need some help with the weight loss tho i have the spare tire and i need some help getting it off..!!!

Thanx alot

Bigdaddy_056

Oh, and don't panic. It takes time. I get worked up sometimes too and drives me nuts. The best thing to do then is to just back off, continue with your plan but try to forget about your goals for a few days. If you check your progress and appearance too often you'll see no changes.

Top Bottom