Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help!

T

((The_King))

I was on a diet, a straight clean diet for about 3 months. Every since, ramadan hit(fasting).. I eat so much now. Even though it ended, I eat everything in my way. Though.. I eat regular food such as rice and such, I dont eat mcdonalnds or burgerking, no fast food expect chinesefood(every month, I HAVE 2!). I dont drink pop at all. I drink alote of water everyday. I feel like TOTAL SHIT, I swear. Everyday I get up, I see this little gut from the weight loss, but I dont gain weight? Am I actually gaining FAT instead of weight? Since this post, I will not eat chips or anything bad ever again. I need someone to help me with my diet, a new one, a diet that i wont go over exessive calories( i tend to eat alote at night when im my diet i made). I cant workout because I dont have anyone to work out with, though I can run the treadmill. But I dont think i need to, I just wanna maintain my weight.

How is this diet?

12am - Cereal / glass of milk
12am - 3pm - Fruits / water / granola bar
5pm - dinner

I seriosuly think i cant do this diet.
I am gonna try to just eat how i do , but when im really hungry.
Cut out the junk food.
How does this sound? Thanks!

That diet is a great diet for losing all your muscle mass but maintaining all your fat, so if that's your goal, then go for it. You need to get on a weight training program, and start doing cardio. An excuse like "I can't workout because I don't have anyone to work out with" is a terrible one. Do you think that everyone that lifts weights has a partner?

If you want to lose the fat, stop making excuses and do it.

Top Bottom