Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need a good Appetite Suppressant

ECA doesn't do it for me i still eat uncontrolably. i am naturally pretty lean but i over eat at meals to the point where i won't stop eating until i can't breathe

if you go to mexico to pick up your gear, then buy some phentermine. It's called "Sinpet" Get the stronger version.

Hey Bro - here are some options:

1. PPA

It's illegalized in all of it's forms, but you can still find a few sources selling. massquantities.com has some "Phenylotropic PPA". (AKA an "NYC" stack - Norephedrine HCl [same as PPA - phenylopropamine], Yohimbine HCl, Caffeine)

PPA is an extremely powerful appetitie suppressant, and it doesn't make you as strung out as ECA (at least that's the case for me).

Additionally, the stack does have a thermogenic effect, that I imagine is as powerful as ECA. Syntrax, a company that used to sell an NYC stack called Adipokinetix said that NYC was even more thermogenic than ECA, but that's marketing info and to be taken with a big fat fist size grain of salt.

Anyway, thank the FDA for making PPA illegal. Of course, you can kill your fucking brain as much as you like with alcohol and there are hundreds of thousands of smoking related deaths a year, but one diet pill is loosley related to a few strokes (when used foolishly) and it's pulled off the market.

Of course, use your best judgement when using this stuff.

2. GMP

GMP is short for galactomacropeptides. This is a protien fraction found in high quality whey protein. Cross-flow micron filtered tends to have the highest percentage of GMP fractions (around 18 to 21% is great).

GMP is said to have an impact on curbing appetite by releasing the appetite controlling hormone cholecystokinin (CCK).

From my experience eating a nitro tech bar does satisfy my urges and nitrotech bars have tons of high GMP whey...

3. Flax Oil

You've probably heard quite a few great things about flax oil, and with good reason. The health benefits are many.

One added benefit is appetite supression. Eating any fat tends to make you feel satiated. Adding flax to your protein shakes will make you feel satisfied and will give you all of the other great benefits of flax.

Bonus: flax oil simply will not be stored as fat on your body. From what I understand it's physically impossible.

Summary:

Take some PPA in the AM and drink 3 CFM whey shakes with flax oil a day and you'll have trouble making yourself eat anything else. Works great for me.

Roger Jr.

rogerwilcox said:
Hey Bro - here are some options:

1. PPA

It's illegalized in all of it's forms, but you can still find a few sources selling. massquantities.com has some "Phenylotropic PPA". (AKA an "NYC" stack - Norephedrine HCl [same as PPA - phenylopropamine], Yohimbine HCl, Caffeine)

PPA is an extremely powerful appetitie suppressant, and it doesn't make you as strung out as ECA (at least that's the case for me).

Additionally, the stack does have a thermogenic effect, that I imagine is as powerful as ECA. Syntrax, a company that used to sell an NYC stack called Adipokinetix said that NYC was even more thermogenic than ECA, but that's marketing info and to be taken with a big fat fist size grain of salt.

Anyway, thank the FDA for making PPA illegal. Of course, you can kill your fucking brain as much as you like with alcohol and there are hundreds of thousands of smoking related deaths a year, but one diet pill is loosley related to a few strokes (when used foolishly) and it's pulled off the market.

Of course, use your best judgement when using this stuff.

2. GMP

GMP is short for galactomacropeptides. This is a protien fraction found in high quality whey protein. Cross-flow micron filtered tends to have the highest percentage of GMP fractions (around 18 to 21% is great).

GMP is said to have an impact on curbing appetite by releasing the appetite controlling hormone cholecystokinin (CCK).

From my experience eating a nitro tech bar does satisfy my urges and nitrotech bars have tons of high GMP whey...

3. Flax Oil

You've probably heard quite a few great things about flax oil, and with good reason. The health benefits are many.

One added benefit is appetite supression. Eating any fat tends to make you feel satiated. Adding flax to your protein shakes will make you feel satisfied and will give you all of the other great benefits of flax.

Bonus: flax oil simply will not be stored as fat on your body. From what I understand it's physically impossible.

Summary:

Take some PPA in the AM and drink 3 CFM whey shakes with flax oil a day and you'll have trouble making yourself eat anything else. Works great for me.

Roger Jr.

great post. Karma for you

Try Satietrol (CCK) 30 min prior to meals. I use this stuff and even and MRP makes me feel like I just ate Thankgiving dinner!

Top Bottom