Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need food, but bloated--help

vizion3

this is my first day here, i am from fitness board, 1morerep, and musclem. I hope this is a good one..lol I think I am having the same problem as Tarentino99. I am not eating enough. I am taking sust @500mg/wk, and eq @400mg/wk. I am on week 4 and only gained like 3lbs maybe. My diet consist of mostly protein, with little fat and carbs, which I now know I have to change. The thing is, my gut looks bloated. It looks like a phukkin storage tank or something. I am doing plenty of ab work, it isn't flabby, just solid and swollen looking. It is kinda hard to make myself eat alot more, when it is doing this now. is there anything I can do "cheaply" to reduce the bloat. Like if I had to buy something I need it to be like from walmart or something, very broke now. I am 5'8, 173lbs.

my best way to throw down easy complex carbs is oatmeal....just throw 3-4 cups in a bowl....run hot water over it till it is soaked, but do not microwave it. microwaving it makes it bulky so too much of the stomach is taken up. it is so much easier to eat that way and oatmeal is awesome complex carbs. or boil up a bunch of potatoes and put them in the fridge....very quick very easy.

I know the feeling bro, I doing Test Enanthate 500 mgs & 500mgs EQ & 400 mgs Deca and you described the stomach well, lol storage tank .. and I'm on liquidex it helps me with everything but the "storage tank" dont know why, my face is not bloated as usual but the ole stomach is hard but bloated some and i would like to know what to do about it myself because I have always had a very small waist and no stomach period.

i am not taking liquidex, but only thing bloated is stomach. I know I should have it but honestly I ran out of funds. trying to figure out now if it is worth trying to get some this late in the game or not, bc if I ordered it i would be waiting at least one more week, which would be into week 5 already.

vizion3 said:
this is my first day here, i am from fitness board, 1morerep, and musclem. I hope this is a good one..lol I think I am having the same problem as Tarentino99. I am not eating enough. I am taking sust @500mg/wk, and eq @400mg/wk. I am on week 4 and only gained like 3lbs maybe. My diet consist of mostly protein, with little fat and carbs, which I now know I have to change. The thing is, my gut looks bloated. It looks like a phukkin storage tank or something. I am doing plenty of ab work, it isn't flabby, just solid and swollen looking. It is kinda hard to make myself eat alot more, when it is doing this now. is there anything I can do "cheaply" to reduce the bloat. Like if I had to buy something I need it to be like from walmart or something, very broke now. I am 5'8, 173lbs.

IM GONNA BE A BIT HARSH HERE...........

first thing you need to do is fucking decise what more important to you........gaining muscle or looking pretty, if its looking pretty then dump the fucking gear out and stop eating

if its gaining muscle you are after then:

start eating like this

2g of protein per lb of bodyweight
2g of carbs per lb of bodyweight
.5g of fats per lb of bodyweight

those are the starting figures, if the weight is not shooting up increase the carb intake

AS FOR THE BLOATING, NEXT TIME SAVE UP MORE MONEY AND BUY FEMERA OR ARIMIDEX ( GO WITH FEMERA MUCH BETTER FOR BLOATING AND NOT MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE)

Top Bottom