Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need fasting help

dacil

Hello, i am interested in trying fasting but never did it before
A bit about me. I am 67 years old and have had 2 heart attacks. First time was in my 40’s and the last about a year ago. I am on several medications. My diet has gotten better but i do not eat much fruits or veggies. My diet is sandwiches, soda, and lots of water.
I have tried exercising more but its hard because of my leg issues.
I am desperate to try something new. I’ve always thought fasting was dumb and made no sense. But reading more about it seems like i should have done it a while back. How would you approach fasting for someone like me? Do i have to exercise while fasting?

drop the soda to start and try OMAD 1 meal per day so 24 hour fasts to start

obviously the soda has to go

and yes sandwiches won't work either. 'bread' is as bad as sugar. bread is made up of refined flour

in fact you need to get rid of all factory foods from your diet. eat a natural whole food diet.

its time for you to get your act together man. you need to exercise to strengthen your heart as well

as far as fasting, the absolute best thing to do for your heart. like everyone said start with 24 hours. lunch to lunch or dinner to dinner

from there pull an overnighter. then from there take it hour by hour. keep track of your HR and blood pressure. if things get too out of whack break the fast. don't break the fast cause you are a junkie who has to eat bread or sugar

the best cardiologists in the world are fasting their clients. that is a fact.

Top Bottom