Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need fasting help

Hello, i am interested in trying fasting but never did it before
A bit about me. I am 67 years old and have had 2 heart attacks. First time was in my 40’s and the last about a year ago. I am on several medications. My diet has gotten better but i do not eat much fruits or veggies. My diet is sandwiches, soda, and lots of water.
I have tried exercising more but its hard because of my leg issues.
I am desperate to try something new. I’ve always thought fasting was dumb and made no sense. But reading more about it seems like i should have done it a while back. How would you approach fasting for someone like me? Do i have to exercise while fasting?

bro last season during floods we lost half our cattle and had to food for weeks. that life on the ranch. we fast alot

Hello, i am interested in trying fasting but never did it before
A bit about me. I am 67 years old and have had 2 heart attacks. First time was in my 40’s and the last about a year ago. I am on several medications. My diet has gotten better but i do not eat much fruits or veggies. My diet is sandwiches, soda, and lots of water.
I have tried exercising more but its hard because of my leg issues.
I am desperate to try something new. I’ve always thought fasting was dumb and made no sense. But reading more about it seems like i should have done it a while back. How would you approach fasting for someone like me? Do i have to exercise while fasting?

Stevesmi is our fasting expert

Start intermittent fasting: 8 hours food intake/16 hours water only for 2 weeks; then 6 hours intake/ 18hours water for 2 weeks; 4 hours food intake/20 hours water. Try to eat clean, minimum carbs, more meat and veggies, no soda or junk food, but continue with lots of water.

Top Bottom